Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2023, 01:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

one day

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

I loved the look on his face when he hands her off the keys!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a great look

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2023, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

That's the kind of "Game" thread I would love. Here's a screen cap..what's the title, 'Wrong Answers Only',
Old 07-25-2023, 01:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That can be fun

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2023, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

It's the kind of Game that is so much more ON Topic.
Old 07-26-2023, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Or easier to keep & encourage to be on topic

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-26-2023, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Precisely. Mostly because someone will remember a favourite scene and share a cap from that and the tagline that can come from that would be most entertaining. On top of that, you can get some great thread title ideas from it!
Old 07-27-2023, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Very true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2023, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

I noticed that once CI ended, D'Onfrio did a lot of film roles where he was kinda a villain.

Makes me wonder if he liked being the baddie.
Old 07-29-2023, 09:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think I've heard that he does

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2023, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I mean after doing CI for 10 years and being the 'good guy' in law enforcement, it seems like it would be fun to be bad!
Old 07-31-2023, 01:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

He probably needed a change

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2023, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I've heard quite a few actors have enjoyed being the bad guy. Different side to a role for sure.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It doesn't surprise me that some do enjoy it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread