Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2023, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it is hard to discuss both, especially for anyone who like me don't want them together. But I'm quite happy being respectful & staying out of the thread too . Sometimes it works for both, just need to wait & see. Don't know if the actors should have their own thread though in this case since that is such a big & strong friendship

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

I just ignore or scroll past 'shipper' comments, because mostly I see them as great friends and if something should blossom, okay, but I'm not looking to post about them as something they currently are not.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It all depends on what direction a thread goes Along with what the show does too, but they'll presumably do what I don't want them to do so I'll just scroll past the thread in general .

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2023, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

No worries. I just love them most from the early days when they were in essences still learning one another's quirks and what not.

Also before Stabler became as rigid and guarded like he is now because of the tragedies in his personal life.
Old 04-14-2023, 06:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
nbc
from 1999 to 2022... this is how legends are made

Quote:
therealmariskahargitay
Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair… #WhatHair #SmirksForDays #KingOfTheCastle #ICanSeeMyMeloniFromHere #SpyingStabler #CrossoverComing #SVUOC #RoomWithAView

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2023, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Wow love that early days picture!

There's a survivor game in the making...Each season and Olivia's Different Hairstyles!
Old 04-16-2023, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well there is already things like this:

x

A survivor of them seems a logical next step

They've both changed a lot since that S1 pic . Love the recent one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-16-2023, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

She's had the same/most similar hair I think since like Season 17 to now. The longer style must be just easier.
Old 04-17-2023, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think she's finally settled on the one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2023, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

But I did love when a new season was starting just to see what hair she would have!
Old 04-30-2023, 12:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2023, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ That was a great episode.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They did well with the emotions of him just leaving her after all they'd been through & how long they'd been working together. But also showing how he felt too as we hadn't seen that side yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2023, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I like the they address the feelings/emotions behind it and not just the action.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They did it perfectly

It was really good that they went that extra step to include both sides. Not just little bit or one bit. Or even one side of it. They covered it all from both sides.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread