Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I do love fries also!
They're a must! Damn, I want some, now

Quote:
LOTR doesn't appeal to me. I can't say I know much about it either, but it just never seemed to make me want to know or watch or read either. Only thing that appeals to me is I know Lee Pace was in at least one of the movies but still not enough to watch
Sounds fair I guess you're not into fantasy in general, then? I admit that I'm not a super fan oif fantasy, I just like LOTR. BUT I became a fan later, righ before the third movie came out, before that I was like "oh everyone is obsessed with this and so I won't" like I didn't read anything or watch the first two movies on purpose. Then one day I decided to buy the book trilogy to try and then here I am I'm not a super expert, though.

Quote:
What do you mean? Australia's bigger than other islands. Australia's similar in size to the USA.
Is it? I see it smaller, but I guess it's just a perception or, as you said, how maps are done. I meant smaller than Africa or South America.

Quote:
My arms are darker than the rest of me because I work outside a bit & even through the sunscreen (or when I forget to reapply) my arms just have over time gone brown. Then burning easily when it is low UV (or even no UV), as well as through sunscreen doesn't help. Not when the UV here can be as high as 13. I'm pale normally but the top of my arm is brown & inside is white as. If only it wasn't too hot to wear long sleeves year round
Yeah, sunscreen doesn't avoid getting tan, it's just slows it and especially with such high UV! At least here in winter you have long sleeves, Can't you even wear a light cotton t-shirt with long sleeves? Or a hoodie? I'd hate to have the sign of the t-shirt. I mean I even hate the bikini sign, that's why I always buy beachwear that has no straps.

Quote:
I got away quite easily living in Sydney without needing to drive.
For me it's just that I always try to find places to go that are close Rome is a city that can have a lot of traffic, but often is better to use a car or a scooter to move, since public transportation isn't so good. It happened to me often in the past to wait more than half an hour for a bus.
Lately I started driving again a bit, though. I thought it was worse and that I forgot more stuff

Quote:
*tries to find the magic to trade*
Please do I have a weird relationship with t-shirts, I have a lot, but I always end up not using them much because I tend to wear more dresses or tops without sleeves completely and as I said we go from long sleeves to tops in a span of days, so we go from when a t-shirt isn't enougb to when it's too much

Old 09-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

foodies

Happy Lotr day!! hope you all have a lovely week

sorry been busy with study/work a bit exhausted

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 09-02-2022, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I guess you're not into fantasy in general, then?
I'm hit & miss with fantasy. I probably could enjoy it if I tried it, but I generally don't try that sort of fantasy. I prefer a supernatural/magic type of fantasy. LOTR would have that though, I just don't know if I'd enjoy the sort it has . It probably would be something someone would have to sit me down & engage me in before I tried it.

Quote:
Is it? I see it smaller, but I guess it's just a perception or, as you said, how maps are done. I meant smaller than Africa or South America.
Exactly, it looks way smaller or in some maps it is drawn smaller. Africa & South America are larger, yes. This site shows some comparisons in size.

Quote:
Can't you even wear a light cotton t-shirt with long sleeves? Or a hoodie?
I'm not a huge fan of hoddies. They have a place in winter when the wind has a bite to it, that's about it. Long sleeves in summer isn't wise. I am happy in a t-shirt at 22+ degrees. Definitely don't want long sleeves at 30-40 degree temps. Don't really want much clothes at all
I can handle cold far better than I can handle heat even though I should be more used to heat

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread