Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2004, 09:02 PM
New Fan

I can't believe you guys think it's ok to steal stuff from a set.You think they don't notice the stuff missing.That just makes it worse because then they tell the tour guides not to let them inside Luke's.So you basically ruined the tour for other fans.Good going.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree opossum. No matter how you look at it stealing is wrong. I just enjoyed the tour and took pictures where I could, just the thrill of being on the set was enough for me. I would never think to take anything, because the actions of people like those who do steal, just ruins it for the people who come after them.

~~ CHECK OUT SUPERNATURAL THIS FALL ON THE WB!! ~~
Vote for a Jared Padalecki Forum!!
Old 12-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

You girls are SO lucky!!! I'm glad you all had an amazing time...I can't wait for details! And really, I don't think it's that bad about the taking things. So what, they we're in the moment, and when else are they ever going to be in that position?! That's just my opinion, so I don't mean to offend anybody. Maybe I'm just saying that cause I'd do the same! Haha, but it sounds like you guys had so much fun and I CANT EVEN BEGIN to tell you how jealous I am that you guys saw LAUREN! I would have killed to see her! Ah, well! Glad you guys had fun!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 10:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Gen, saw your apology on the spoilers thread. Don't worry about not calling me, it's ok. Just get the pictures up asap and it'll all be forgotten.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

You know what was crazy? I know our tour guide was new and replaced our old one 'cause he got sick. But we had our cameras going through the props area, video was being taken throughout the tour in front of the guide and I know they prohibit that on the set, and one of the other lady's in our group.. but not with me and Gen and the others, forgot to put her camera away and was carrying it in her hand while we were walking through the DragonFly.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
while we were walking through the DragonFly.
Wow. It just sounds so surreal, and yet it happened. *lol*
Old 12-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

My pictures from the tour are up HERE. Aside from the first 2, they're in order of what we saw.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't EVEN begin to tell you how jealous I am....you guys are soo lucky!!!! It looks like you had an AWESOME time!!
Old 12-16-2004, 12:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww Thanks Gen for posting the pics im having a blast looking at them all Im so Glad you Kitty, Lex and Everyone had a good time
MMS Supporter #39,ILY Supporter #47,PDA Supporter #10, WYMM Supporter #13,LL Supporter #6.

Twilight is Love
Icon by *kaat*
Old 12-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the photos, Gen.

The Gilmore mailbox looks liek it ould use a new coat of paint.

The menu was hysterical! Obviously those in the prop department spent too much time in California restaurants and not nearly enough time in diners and certainly no time in diners out of state!

It cracked me up the things offered at Luke's.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Ahh, pictures!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous of you guys! Aw, Gen, you're so cute standing under the chuppah! And Xel's gorgeous, that lucky duck. Heh, Luke's menu cracked me up. Was there something on there one dollar? Lol. And you took a picture of the billboard, yay! And the boat! Did you guys take pictures of LG when you saw her?

Old 12-16-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

I look eh. I hate pics of myself sometimes. And I told you Lex was gorgeous. Also told her that lots of people woule know what she looks like now, haha. I can't help it if she's in a bunch of my pics.

We didn't take any pics of LG. We were standing there just gawking as Sarah tried to keep talking to the guard. I think she was asking him how long he'd been there and then they were talking about overtime or something. I wasn't even listening. It was really fast. It took all that Alexis had not to grab her camera and take a pic. We didn't want to disturb anyone. Or get in trouble of course, lol.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Lol, you guys are rebels! I can imagine Alexis's mouth falling open and her whispering really loudly, "Guys! Oh my god, it's LG!" Aw, I wish you guys had seen SP, too. That would've had me extremely jealous. Not that I'm not already.

Edited-Holy ****! I just saw the picture of Ed! Dude, he has a really hot car.

Old 12-16-2004, 03:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Ed's car is SMOKIN'.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Scott's probably jealous.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread