Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Janine! You better not spend all your time on FF at the Peter Pan thread. You still have to visit us here on the Trory thread.

The month of detention story, Give Up, is updated.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter's Lost Girl:
<STRONG>
This couple has staying power...even if Rory is a stupid, stubborn, whiny, prude, persnickety bitch with a bad case of the crankies 'cause her coochie cobwebs are making all the local haunted mansions jealous, but hey, we can't all be winners in life.

She just needs some ass...some HOT ASS!!! [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Janine - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Please, please don't ever change girl! I read that last night and I'm still choking on my Coke.

And I disagree with your assertion she needs some HOT ASS. I think she's beyond help there, so she'll need a certain blonde's hot c [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]k to take out those cobwebs. She certainly isn't going to get any better hearing stories of Paris macking on an AARP member (still in denial, in my happyland where Paris and Jess are having Bed&SweatBreakingSex, don't say anything about Asher please), and Marty isn't ready for that kind of commitment. The only solution is a quick spur-of-the-moment trip to Wilmy and getting all those dirty thoughts about Tristan out into the open.

I've got the duct tape; who has the handcuffs and rope [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]?
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories
Nate the Lizaphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello there (or here, same same)

More often known as Nat or Nat1 at ffnet... I have decided that I am not getting near enough Trory goodness so I'm invading new places, here being one of them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, so, um, I'll be around, hopefully with more interesting things to say than this load of drivel [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nate the Lizaphile:
<STRONG>I've got the duct tape; who has the handcuffs and rope [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]?</STRONG>
I've got handcuffs... Fluffy ones!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Nat - Hiya! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Mrs. Witter from ff.net and I would just like to tell you your review always bring a smile to my face. Thank you very much. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Janine - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That's all I gotta say. G;ad to have you here.

So, does that mean I get to bring the sex toys. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
(Janine + Lit fic = )
ok, now I like to consider myself a liason between the lits and the trory's (its all Surya's fault, she pumped up my ego) so I really wanna speak out against 'ship bashing. I'm both and Lit and a Trory (although I think the former is ultimatly better suited for Rory in the long run) and I hate reading fics where one of them is bashed because either way, its not an accurate portrayel. Now, I'm totally not a 'Dipper' (thats Paris/Jess) but you don't see me dissing them (partly cause its wrong and partly because I fear Nate's wrath [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) I just think we all need to develop a general respect (and accurate charicterazations because if one charcter is grossly out of charcter, it throws the whole story into question). Ok, I'll crawl back into my hole now.

Oh and Trory-Goddess, I've been dying for an update...

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Jewls13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Jewls13, Janine didn't say anything disrespectful. She didn't say anything bad about Lit fic or being a Lit, only that she didn't like Lit fic.

No need to get upset about that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited RoxyBlueGirl7 ]
Old 01-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jewls My darling Muj has a crazy out of control sense of humor that I LOVE. She was making a joke. A funny joke. And this is the Trory thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Personally I don't think there is some great divide in the Gilmore Girls fanfiction world....some people like Trory, some Lit and some both....no big deal either way you fall. It's fanfiction. You KNOW how much I rely on you to be my Jess sounding board, you do love him so but this is just for fun...don't let it get to you so much [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Surya ]
Old 01-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, I know she was kidding and I know its a Trory thread. I just thought I'd take the opportunity to bring up an issue. I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Old 01-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jewls13: Thanks for wanting an update; I'm glad you like my stuff.

As far as my Lit comment, it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously. Like Sur said, I just have an off-beat sense of humor, and not many people get me. I wasn't trying to make any enemies, so don't take offense and make it into a big rift or anything.

And I don't think you need to feel like you should take it upon yourself to mend the chasm between the Trory's and the Lit's because, to be honest, there isn't one. I have all the respect in the world for Lit writers, it's just not my cup of tea.

But I'll make it a point to mind my opinions and what I choose to share.

Happy posting everybody!

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

enough serious stuff now everyone. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Jewls is cool and meant no foul...so lets talk about something fun. Did anyone else hear a ghost of Tristan in Lucas's voice when he said "Hey babe" last night...because believe you me, I did.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think I've told you, Marshes, but that was my favorite part... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

*giggles*

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Surya:
<STRONG>Did anyone else hear a ghost of Tristan in Lucas's voice when he said "Hey babe" last night...because believe you me, I did.</STRONG>
I didn't, but I now have to go back and listen again. I want some Tristan back, even if I have to get my fix from one line in another show.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Janine It's all good. I tend to come across badly on message boards, which is why I don't usually frequant them. I have terminal foot-in-mouth sydrome. I never know whats going to offend or be taken the wrong way so I tend not to say anything..well, thats the plan, but I usually can't help it. I have a little "Fic as drug" rant, but again, I never know how people are going to take it. Anywho..
I'd just like it to be known that I am a great lover of Trory's (and Tristan and Chad). Its how I started, betaing Trory's and now that my rep has suffered setbacks (..but I won't go into that..) I seems to have come full circle and I'm betaing Trory's again, except I've moved on to the higher rating stuff (not that I'm capable of writing it..) and I love it. So..yeah, lol. I love Trory's, I bow to you all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of which, any Trory's gonna be updated anytime soon? I'm needing a smutty fic something awful lately.

To The West Wing
Old 01-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jewls13:
<STRONG>Speaking of which, any Trory's gonna be updated anytime soon? I'm needing a smutty fic something awful lately.</STRONG>
I'm always needing smutty fics. I just re-read the classics, over and over. And over.