Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

thanks for all the recs guys. im saving them all and will get through them all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

A few recs:

TrifectaLy - Just check the summaries at the top. They'll tell you which episode they take place after. Most of them should be okay, but there are a few that take place after RALB.
Anything by April
All I Want by Juana
I Read the News Today, Oh Boy by Carrie
Broken Hearts (parts one and two) by Carrie
What Is Fair in Love and War? by Kay
Night Breezes by Kay
Espcaping the Inescapable by Luce
Dance a Thousand Steps by Luce
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh, I love reading all those classic Trory fics again. I think I've read I Read the News Today, Oh Boy about a 100 times now and I still love it.

luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick:
<STRONG>Ooh, I love reading all those classic Trory fics again. I think I've read I Read the News Today, Oh Boy about a 100 times now and I still love it.

luv, Cathy</STRONG>
I know, I also go back to reading it whenever I need a good-fic fix. Carrie somehow made a cliche topic (Seriously, what other WB fanfic did not have the "egg rearing project" storyline) and made it sound fresh and original. Now, that's talent.

You know it's funny people these people go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good, they wake up the next day and they're on fire!

(You'll forever get my admiration if you know where the second quote came from!)
toughfluff * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I really adore Escaping. It's very very well written. The feelings in it are powerful and the fic itself is a beauty. It's one of the best classics around. I'd definitely love to see Luce] write Trory again.
deeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Luce makes me wanna throw down my pen and paper and say, 'I give up!'- that kind of brilliance cannot be matched. Gah. She's a very intense writer. I love Kay's stuff too. I always find myself reading hers and Carrie's. Classic Trory. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] , where is everyone?

I can't keep being your second choice, not when your my first.
Aggie05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie05:
<STRONG>where is everyone?</STRONG>

I'm here..er...writing...er..I'm here. I'm in desperate need of good trory fic.

Speaking of good fic...I got a tiny preview of a new GG smut piece that has some troryness to it. *wiggles eyebrows* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll be sure to drop a line here when the writer decides to post it.
Old 01-13-2004, 01:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Smut? Nice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Why are you always privy to that kind of info? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

For some reason people associate me with smut...I have no idea why [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]...and I'm not going to complain if people want to send it to me [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

So James....I saw that you posted Dipper...*wiggles eyebrows, then ducks whatever James threw at the screen*
Old 01-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

i just got through Pride and Prejudice which i have been reading every single second i had free. It waso cute and great. this is one of the only GG fics i've read that Rory and Lorelei actually sound like they do on the show. and all the other characters were right on too.

now what to read next? i think i'll just go through the list now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Surya:
<STRONG>So James....I saw that you posted Dipper...*wiggles eyebrows, then ducks whatever James threw at the screen*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm not throwing anything. I am resigned to the fact that I am nothing but a slave to my muse. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>i just got through Pride and Prejudice which i have been reading every single second i had free.</STRONG>
*sighs* Oh...P&P....I think I may have to read again for the 20th time....

Poor James, I'm sorry I get so much pleasure out of your pain. Bad Sparky! Bad Bad Sparky *pets Sparky while his puppet isn't looking*
Old 01-13-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sorry I've been MIA...no internet access. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] But I intend to sign up today...or maybe tomorrow [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I really should get on that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Trory classics? Guys...I haven't read some of those in so long. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I can't believe it.

*rolls around in trory fics*

Soooooo warm....sooo fuzzy.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jaime: Great new chapter. I know I should review more, but shouldn't it still count that I do *actually* read them? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Even though I never seem to find the time to review every chapter? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to Roxy, Maz, Priya, Nate, Miya, Surya, Gracie, Chris...everyone else I missed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

im getting through the recs and love reading these. and because the season 1 finale was so long ago for you guys most of these fics are actually finished which is a good thing for me.

are there any recs of good fics that are a little smutty? not PWP, but some R/NC-17 stuff?
Reply   Post New Thread