Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2021, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
That’s an interesting perspective and one I think has been cultivated by many TV writers making it so acceptable. Cheating is a betrayal of trust and it has never sat well with me. IF I ship anyone who has cheated, it’s usually the ship that results from said cheating. I could never ship a couple that one person has cheated on the other. That’s the universe telling them their connection wasn’t that strong or deep.
I think it depends on what led to said cheating. But, for me I end up loving the cheaters. But, I didn't see S6 as cheating. But, that's a whole other convo.

I think for me I separate fiction from reality. It's sort of fantasy. But, I don't like toxic relationships where people constantly cheat on each other. But, I never thought that even in their worst state that as what they were trying to tell us about RL.
Old 03-15-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont count s6 as cheating either especially the one in december. I do genuinely believe thought they broken up after not talking for 3 weeks. I try not to bring that up. To me cheating depends on the situation
Old 03-16-2021, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I think it depends on what led to said cheating. But, for me I end up loving the cheaters. But, I didn't see S6 as cheating. But, that's a whole other convo.

I think for me I separate fiction from reality. It's sort of fantasy. But, I don't like toxic relationships where people constantly cheat on each other. But, I never thought that even in their worst state that as what they were trying to tell us about RL.
I understand what you're saying. I agree about the s6 stuff, that wasn't cheating because they were essentially broken up.

Old 03-16-2021, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Thanks for the video.
Old 03-17-2021, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No matter my feelings about the revival, I will forever celebrate their connection in the OG series. He was by far the best boyfriend Rory had IMO.
Old 03-17-2021, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
No matter my feelings about the revival, I will forever celebrate their connection in the OG series. He was by far the best boyfriend Rory had IMO.
I agree. OG Rory/Logan are incomparable.
Old 03-18-2021, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They were incomparable.

I had to put this pic in spoiler tags it was so huge.
Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2021, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In the original series they had a lot of growth with each other and that’s when I really liked them a lot.
I am an original”
Old 03-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
In the original series they had a lot of growth with each other and that’s when I really liked them a lot.
I loved their growth in the series. I find it interesting seeing Alexa's season 6 thread comments about Logan as she's acknowledging he's not that bad a guy.

Logan was the right kind of a supportive boyfriend. He trusted her to make decisions for herself, he didn't tell her what to do or how to be. I really liked that about Logan.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My feelings from RL mostly comes from the Og series with a few moments sprinkled from the revival
Old 03-23-2021, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes! I’d like to sprinkle in moments from the revival into RL in the OG series.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some moments in the revival add some extra shine
Old 03-26-2021, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

If I could ignore the whole cheating thing (which I can’t, unfortunately), they’re really cute in the revival. I still feel a connection between them that far exceeds any other connection she’s had with her other BFs.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Matt: “I saw this character as somebody who is going to push Rory to be the best that she could possibly be in her personal and her professional life, and to live life in this kind of carpe diem way... That’s always the way that I came at it."

A boyfriend who wants his girlfriend to be the best person she can be, rather than the best girlfriend she can be, is a worthy boyfriend indeed.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Matt: “I saw this character as somebody who is going to push Rory to be the best that she could possibly be in her personal and her professional life, and to live life in this kind of carpe diem way... That’s always the way that I came at it."

A boyfriend who wants his girlfriend to be the best person she can be, rather than the best girlfriend she can be, is a worthy boyfriend indeed.

Full Set

Last edited by ds44; 03-28-2021 at 02:21 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread