Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

If Christopher didn't want to raise the baby, etc then I can see why she is a Gilmore. But despite what others say NO WAY Logan wouldn't want to be a part of this child's life.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
If Christopher didn't want to raise the baby, etc then I can see why she is a Gilmore. But despite what others say NO WAY Logan wouldn't want to be a part of this child's life.
ASP is capable of anything. She is so convinced that Logan is Christopher that she'd twist his character like pretezel just to have him do that. This is why I want the negotiations for s 2 sink faster than the titanic.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

If a last name of Rory's daughter (if it will be a daughter) is Huntzberger, could she still be part of strong female Gilmore clan? Could the girl still be a Gilmore girl?
IMO yes, but I am not sure. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
ASP is capable of anything. She is so convinced that Logan is Christopher that she'd twist his character like pretezel just to have him do that. This is why I want the negotiations for s 2 sink faster than the titanic.
In next installment Rory's life definitively won't mirror Lorelai's life. It would be just too boring for audience. She will be in similar situation, but she will do something totally different.

Last edited by tanaja; 03-12-2017 at 01:50 PM
Old 03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
If a last name of Rory's daughter (if it will be a daughter) is Huntzberger, could she still be part of strong female Gilmore clan? Could the girl still be a Gilmore girl?

In next installment Rory's life definitively won't mirror Lorelai's life. It would be just too boring for audience. She will be in similar situation, but she will do something totally different.
I think so. She's still the daughter of a gilmore. I hope you are right but I don't trust ASP at all.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She could hyphen her name to Gilmore-huntzburger
Old 03-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:

Yes, I think it could still be a member.

Like, her and Logan could parent together?!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so
Old 03-14-2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be upsetting to me if Rory chose to raise it by herself.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^Me too, Karen! &
Old 03-16-2017, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Me too! I would at least like rory to give logan a chance to be in the child's life
Old 03-17-2017, 01:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Why? Do you think, that Rory won't tell Logan about the baby?
Or that she will even give her child to Lorelai (IMO unlikely, although Lauren Graham is the main character of GG)?
Old 03-17-2017, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Why? Do you think, that Rory won't tell Logan about the baby?
Or that she will even give her child to Lorelai (IMO unlikely, although Lauren Graham is the main character of GG)?
I just don't trust ASP to write Logan with any dignity. Most likely she'd have Rory choose not to tell him.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I just don't trust ASP to write Logan with any dignity. Most likely she'd have Rory choose not to tell him.
Well, it definitively won't go very smoothly. In the first 10 minutes Logan and Rory won't have beautiful wedding with Odette as bridesmaid and Odette's family and Logan's family as happy guests. There will be some drama and conflict.

Rory and Logan might have some serious timing difficulties, and we don't know enough about Odette too.

However, IMO Logan will be an amazing father - but maybe not at the beginning - there has to be some drama, but definitively in the end.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
^I'm afraid of this and would NOT want to see that scenario play out at all.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Well, it definitively won't go very smoothly. In the first 10 minutes Logan and Rory won't have beautiful wedding with Odette as bridesmaid and Odette's family and Logan's family as happy guests. There will be some drama and conflict.

Rory and Logan might have some serious timing difficulties, and we don't know enough about Odette too.

However, IMO Logan will be an amazing father - but maybe not at the beginning - there has to be some drama, but definitively in the end.
i don't expect things to be all roses, but she also regressed loga to fut an ending that didnt fit him past seaskn 5. she is not someone i trust to tell a satisfactory journey fir them. i def think logan would make a great father but ifs clear to me that she doesnt respect the charscter.