Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i think what shes saying is though that the mature thing to do would not to say anything at all.

but i didnt see the tweet, what did it say exactly?

if she just wrote "i wasnt asked back" then thats something else but if she wrote something rude then i can see the frustration.
No, you're right in that it's not necessarily a mature or professional response, but meh, bygones IMO. Let me find the tweet for you...

ETA: Actually, rereading the tweet there's nothing unprofessional about it, she responded respectfully without any malintent as far as I'm concerned. People are just implying things based on rumors that were spread elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
please add me
Done. Welcome to the thread!

Last edited by Talula78; 02-12-2016 at 02:44 PM
Old 02-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I get the feeling that maybe they new they probably couldn't afford her so they didn't ask her? I dunno. It does seems wrong that she at least wasn't approached.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah reading it it seems perfectly nice to me. and some could say they like that she gave an explanation. if she truly wasnt asked then its not fair for people to think she didntw ant to come back.

the conflicting stories does make it confusing though because whats the truth, was she really asked or not? and if she wasnt why didnt she approach anyone about it? or call the writers up herself? seems to weird to me.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

We might never know what actually transpired. I'm just not gonna worry about it anymore. I just hope there's no bad blood.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, no matter what happened, I still hope she'll return anyway, but if she doesn't that's okay too. Would never hold that against her. As to what happened exactly...you are right...we can only assume, but that's also what I said
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I get the feeling that maybe they new they probably couldn't afford her so they didn't ask her? I dunno. It does seems wrong that she at least wasn't approached.
That's what I thought initially happened & honestly it makes the most sense that the studio wouldn't want to fork out the $.

The conflicting stories are confusing but I feel like something was lost in translation. Like I said, bygones, no sense in dwelling over it.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Did anyone catch her hosting SNL? I didn't.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Did anyone catch her hosting SNL? I didn't.
She was supposedly very funny Didn't catch it, so
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't catch it but I wish I did. I bet she was good. I might have to see if I can find scenes on YT later.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
She was supposedly very funny Didn't catch it, so
lots of tweets went out saying she was really funny
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-16-2016, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No, I didn't see it but I bet she was hilarious!
Old 02-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I didn't catch it but I wish I did. I bet she was good. I might have to see if I can find scenes on YT later.
That's probably what I'll do.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I recorded a little bit of her appearance in The Insider where she discusses her absence in the GG revival:

Apologies for the crappy quality, I recorded it on my iPhone. I love what Lauren had to say!
Old 03-19-2016, 08:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Saw that, wish Melissa would have actually said something about it. I'm sure she probably did but they just didn't air it. Nice to hear that Lauren does want her to come back.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I recorded a little bit of her appearance in The Insider where she discusses her absence in the GG revival:

Apologies for the crappy quality, I recorded it on my iPhone. I love what Lauren had to say!
Thanks for sharing this!

So sweet what Lauren had to say!

We need Sookie!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread