Old 07-29-2022, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ Yes to all that. Don't get it.
Old 07-29-2022, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
I agree. He wasn't a good person, he wasn't a good boyfriend, he had no substantial growth and his character completely regressed in the end.
100%, especially about his growth. His fans will go on about his amazing growth in s7, but where? His growth was minimal and it never actually changed him. He still does reckless crap and takes off when something is wrong. He's still manipulative. He still cheats. Where's the growrh?

Last edited by onebreath; 07-29-2022 at 03:59 PM
Old 07-29-2022, 01:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes! Also his regression isn't only contained to the revival, as some will say and then not consider it as canon. That regression started in season 7, for example, when he's planning out his and Rory's life without consulting her, proposing to her in public and then issuing her an ultimatum because he won't comprise and consider what she wants. Manipulation. Also as you said, he's still showing his reckless behavior by disappearing with Colin and Finn for days and failing to be there for Rory. Only to show up at Mia's wedding, essentially crashing it, and gaslighting Rory.
Old 07-29-2022, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! And he didn't have much to regress back to, since he really didn't change much at all.

Old 07-29-2022, 04:37 PM
Passionate Fan

HahA! That’s gold.
Logan tries to make changes to be what he thinks Rory wants, and vice versa, but when he isn’t with Rory he just reverts back to his natural behaviour. That’s not growth, Whereas Jess changed for himself, by himself, because he learned the hard way that he couldn’t continue to live his life the way he was.
Old 07-30-2022, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

The post ended up getting deleted because Logan stans were offended. Yet I've seen many a comment and even posts before that slander Jess fans for liking Jess, and they don't get deleted.

Yes, Jess has growrh and change that is admirable. He did it for himself and he did it without a hoard of money. Logan is so grossly privliged with all the resources he needs at his fingertips, yet he still can't better himself.
Old 07-30-2022, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sucks that it got deleted

but at least you got a screenshot

that’s funny
Old 07-30-2022, 04:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Exactly! And he didn't have much to regress back to, since he really didn't change much at all.

I saw that and couldn't stop laughing.

I'm sure that's the same person who came up with "Logan has the personality of a broomstick."

Sad the post got deleted, but I guess some can't handle the truth.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

The entitled, classisit, sleeps around rich boy shtick just doesn't do it for me. I mean, without knowing the character's personality, just knowing that is the the basis for the characer, I'm already hard NOPING that. But then add in Logan's personality, which as we know is that of a broomstick, I'm so far noping that I couldn't nope it anymore if I tried.
Old 07-30-2022, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

https://jessmmariano.tumblr.com/post...nd-logan-after

How can people still ship Rory and Logan after watching season 6 episode 18? The way Rory is so unfulfilled in their relationship, that she wants to ‘get back’ at Logan with cheating…that’s not how a loving relationship works. She looks so trapped and defeated when she says she’s in love with him—almost like she’s trying to convince herself. It’s just so sad when we see her being so happy with Jess/proud of him just for her to go back to Logan, who’s hurt her. It’s just sad.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

How can people still ship Rory and Logan after watching season 6 episode 18? The way Rory is so unfulfilled in their relationship, that she wants to ‘get back’ at Logan with cheating…that’s not how a loving relationship works. She looks so trapped and defeated when she says she’s in love with him—almost like she’s trying to convince herself. It’s just so sad when we see her being so happy with Jess/proud of him just for her to go back to Logan, who’s hurt her. It’s just sad.
I just saw that on Tumblr and definitely agree about her sounding defeated
Old 07-30-2022, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:

Such a healthy relationship.
Old 07-31-2022, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

I feel like that's how Rory and Logan's relationship was the entire time. Rory feeling defeated. There would be moments where Logan would have her convinced things were good, but it would go right back to her feeling that defeated way.

The most healthiest their relationship was, was at the start of season 7 when they weren't even physically together as Logan is in London. And that lasts for a few episodes before ot goes sour again.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

So they're at their best when not actually physically together.
Old 07-31-2022, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Yup. Too funny. And it doesn’t ast long. This is the big Logan "growth" he's supposed to have. It happens during this period, the very not significant growth and it lasts for a few episodes.

Last edited by onebreath; 08-01-2022 at 01:20 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread