Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I could see it being a tv mini-series on ABC Family. A couple movies together perhaps to tie up the series. Its a very popular show on the network and I would think be even better, if the series had a proper ending.

As long as we get a happy ending for Sophies, I am game.

I do however think chances of a big screen movie, are just as slim as a Veronica Mars Movie.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see it now more as a continuation rather than tying up the SL loose ends we were left with. Maybe L&L married (I mean after S7 if they didn't get married ASAP then they probably never would) with a baby and 'normal' Stars Hollow life.

Quote:
As long as we get a happy ending for Sophies, I am game.
Maybe the SL could be 2-5 years later and Rory is back home to say she's engaged to Logan?

Quote:
I do however think chances of a big screen movie, are just as slim as a Veronica Mars Movie.
ITA, more likely a TV Movie or mini series.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news. Interesting how much buzz this is getting. It would be nice if it was true. It would be hard to trust ASP though I think.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well at least Amy didn't break up Rory and Logan (unless you believe the conspiracy that she was secretly running things behind the scenes in S7?)

Again I think the buzz started with Ausiello and a tweeter he posted... we need to kidnap his Smurfs to find out what he knows
Old 05-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

It's hard not to get my hopes up after hearing about all the buzz. But rumours are just rumours. I didn't know Ausiello had Smurfs but I agree with Craig

The cast is more likely to sign up if it's ASP's script. They seem to trust her with it, she did pen the first 6 seasons incredibly (until the LL ultimatum and Chris' return). I just really want to know what the final four words are
Alice | previously AllieCat60
Old 05-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm okay with a movie or miniseries as long as Matt signs up, other wise I won't watch it
Old 05-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MasterCard ad

- Unknown Millions to start production
- Unknown Millions to get Amy on board
- Finding out those last 4 words, priceless!
Old 05-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

That's amazing! I love mastercard now
Alice | previously AllieCat60
Old 05-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True about Rory and Logan, Craig. And funny ad idea.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See what happens when someone *cough*Ausiello*cough* opens his mouth.
Quote:
“Gilmore Girls”
I don’t know about you but I couldn’t get enough of the fast talking mother/daughter duo that was Rory and Lorelai Gilmore. Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham gave fans seven glorious seasons of life lessons, random pop culture references (remember that Norman Mailer cameo?) and witty banter. Milo Ventimiglia, now of “Heroes” fame, must come back as bad boy Jess and ditto to Jared Padalecki as good guy Dean. Most importantly, a “Gilmore Girls” movie adaptation could finally make up for the lackluster series finale that fans were left with. Please give us a chance to crawl out of our depressing holes of “Gilmore” withdrawal for 90 minutes. Please.
MTV Movies Blog “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” Remake Gets Us Thinking About Other TV We Want To See On The Big Screen

But if we can get interest in a GG movie then maybe it will happen, not sure is Milo or Jarad would or should come back but I have an idea how they could be used. maybe Rory is back to marry Logan and she has some weird dream featuring her past boyfriends?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe in her dream, she would see Dean fighting demons and Jess flying
J/k... but that would be a good way to use them through a dream,

And that would be cool if there was enough intrest that could make a movie happen.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know we are getting some sort of news that has the words 'movie' and 'Gilmore Girls' in the same sentences, but since it is all news, this thread is going to close and everything movie related can be posted in the News Thread now. All the last few posts have been copied to the News Thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread