Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm bored. Just chilling until my friend gets out of class so we can go eat. I'm hungry. So I'll do some shout outs for this page. Heh, it's still short enough.

Em, that's ok. I was just wondering if you'd managed to save it. Darn, now we have to remember to do that. THere could have been some good snippets. I haven't posted on our thread for a while.

Hey Dizzle, I haven't talked to you in a while girl . How ya been?

Loverly pics and song Miranda. Thanks for sharing

Hey GM and Taja

Phew, I'm so out of practice with the shout outs. Ok, Catch ya all later
Old 05-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone!

I don't have anything constructive to say actually. I'm bored.

Huh.... I was thinking..This season begun being really low
and I was actually not liking it (and belive me I HATE to say that).
It was just not as interesting as it used to be and things weren't
hepenning. But, the season end up being one of the best seasons ever! I
mean It had the best ep ever and the best JJ moments. I just loved it.
Really. And...Oh, boy.. I still can't stop watch the kiss.

Oh, and there's a fic I'm reading right now: The Good One
It will end up being a L/L, and it's great for people who adore Luke (like me).

Don't be mean to posers - they are just looking for theirselves

MMS #26 ** ILY #29 ** WYMM #28 ** Vicious Trollop #16
Old 05-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't mind how the season began. I was interested. But really, it's been a while since I was interested in Rory's storylines. Jess was cool, but I prefered his interactions with Luke better than Rory.

Though, to be completely honest, I've always prefered Lorelai's story to Rory's. I relate to people who are older than me better than those my age.

Besides, Lor's story includes Luke, so what can get better than that?

Shipper of: House&Cameron, Luke&Lorelai, Lex&Lana, Erik&Christine, Captain Gregg&Mrs.Muir, Wolverine&Rogue.
Friendship shipper of: House&Wilson, Rory&Jess

I had tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera stage production, for my first time. My life was complete on September 23rd 2006

Old 05-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Total Fan

I thought this season was great too. I loved all the Luke and Lorelai stuff we got. Despite the stupid marriage, they just kept getting closer and having great interaction.

I really minded Season Three. There were some great L&L moments but they really didn't move the story along.....but still, they were fun to watch.

I too watch for Lorelai and Luke. Rory is young and will have lots of boyfriends. Luke and Lorelai just need to be together.

I do love how this one ended....Rory needed to venture into the real world, make some mistakes. It didn't have to be this big of one...but I can't wait to see where it leads next season.

I'm very happy with ASP and company right now!!!
Old 05-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ESipher
Gen - Sorry, I didn't save it! I'm used to MSN saving it for me too. Pfft.
I haven't been to chat in a while, so I was just wondering, is MSN not saving the chats anymore or were you guys just chatting on some other messenger servise? I just wanted to know because my friends and I are having a 'confrence(sp?)' on MSN about summer break and I'm supost to print it out for someone else...anyway thanks for answering

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Old 05-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, I'm gonna go the Gen route and do some shout outs, since there really isn't anything else to say.

Em, I didn't save the chat either, but it would have been confusing anyway, because the responses were to what a person was saying, so to read it would be confusing. Heh. Too bad we couldn't save the audio of Gen singing! Hee!! That's a classic moment right there...followed by the high pitched shriek at the end.

Di Di, I hear ya on the getting lost on the last thread thing..I don't think I posted at all on the last few pages of that thread..there were so many discussions going on that I felt comfortable just staying on MSN.

Miranda, Screw constructivism! (is that a word? Well, it is now.) That sounds like a good song, I might have to go download it, cuz here in Canada, it's legal! Muahaha! I like the caps too, you put them in the right places. Do more!

Gen, Em and I have been posting snippets, so you and Val should go there and do some posting! revive the thread!!

Maddy, yay for Luke lovin! He's still mine though. Hee. I'm gonna check out that fic when I'm done here. Thanks for the rec.

Val, I got my cd! I listened to it in the car, and now I've got it on my computer....sooooooo nice! LOVE YOU!!!

Em, if you stopped being such a trouble maker, you wouldn't get in trouble all the time! THINK!

ok, Seacrest Out!

Cameron: "Men should grow up."
House: "Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen."

Keeper of Luke Danes, and entitled to all things Dirty!
Old 05-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Karissa!

Quote:
Originally posted by -Alex-
Does anyone have a link to that interview? I tried to get it last week but the site just wouldn't cooperate.
Quote:
From aliasgilmore: What did you think of Gilmore Girls finale? Amazing, no?

Along with Everwood and Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls had quite one of the very best finales of the season.

And by the way, Scott Patterson told us to look forward to a "steamy season" next year, "based on the things that were set in motion in the season finale." Awww...]
Kristin chat transcript
Old 05-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ReeMaria
I didn't mind how the season began. I was interested. But really, it's been a while since I was interested in Rory's storylines. Jess was cool, but I prefered his interactions with Luke better than Rory.

Though, to be completely honest, I've always prefered Lorelai's story to Rory's. I relate to people who are older than me better than those my age.

Besides, Lor's story includes Luke, so what can get better than that?
Agree with that. But I think the season started really slow. I mean,
there was nothing heppening. But it started to get better and better and better, 'till the best of the best!
I actually never liked Rory (I always thought she was annoying and ok, i'm jealous of her. She has all the cute boys and the best mom ever!)
I always identify with people that are older then me, dunno why though. And I totally fell in love with Lor (don't say dirty, please, 'cause I mean in the cute way, I would like to be her kid) and I always loved Luke & Lor.
So since the first time I watched the show (at my grandma's house, she has a GG club for womem of her age) I became a JJ. Well, the obssesion started to grown and I ended up here.
Wow...I talk a lot...Sorry I'm bored.

Don't be mean to posers - they are just looking for theirselves

MMS #26 ** ILY #29 ** WYMM #28 ** Vicious Trollop #16
Old 05-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'd never thought I would ever see this... A Lorelai/Jackson fanfic.

and it was good for a laugh. I'm sorry.. but the image of Jackson and Lorelai is just too much!

Oh, I'm gonna go now!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 05-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, c'mon,Kitty . You know photocopied pajamas are Lorelai's secret fetish.

I guess the problem I have with all the Lorelai/someone other than Luke fic is it just doesn't seem plausible, and I've yet to read a fic where any other pairing than L/L makes sense. I can maybe see it with Christopher, but there always seems to be an element of Luke-ness there.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:29 PM
Total Fan

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Karissa!

Quote:
Originally posted by gluglug
Kristin chat transcript
Thanks I will choose to believe in that, even though I'm sure next season isn't all that clearly mapped out yet. But after those kisses, how could L/L be anything but steamy?
Old 05-25-2004, 03:33 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone that means you too!

just got caught up on all the pages and now I got to go...

Jump the Shark is a myth.

Mandy, I also would like for Luke to ask Richard for Lorelai's hand in married. Most people I know from their generation still do that. I have a friend that ask his future father in law and the father in law got really nervous and ended up saying something like well, you know my daughter can be real b**ch. My friend was like...how do you answer that???
I would also like to think that Luke would propose to Lorelai with his Mother's wedding ring...especially since Lorelai is such a nostaglia kind of girl. I think that would be real romantic.

Will be back later...

Darn...who do I PM about getting #42 for the MMS list...

Mojo - keeper of nothing

ps love you guys...you know who...the funny ones.
pps that's right...you're all funny...funny looking, that is.

ILY #42 MMS #42 ...in that order.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Supreme Fan

mmm, i really hope that that "steamy season" comment wasn't just wishful thinking on scott's part. heh, i'd bet he'd love to make out with lauren in practically every episode hell, she probably would love to do the same with him, too

kitty , not sure if it was this thread or not, but, you said that scott and lauren think each other is good looking? i know that lauren said he was very sexy, (was she saying that about scott or luke? cause, i remember she said that luke had a rugged sexiness, but, if she said that about luke, then that means that she thinks that about scott, too) but, did scott ever say anything about lauren? yeah, he's said stuff like, "she's amazing", and all, but, has he ever complimented her looks?

if next season is steamy between l/l, then, i'm just gonna go all season!

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can't remember the interview.. it's one of the earlier ones I believe. Yeah, someone asked him something and he said that Lauren looks hotter in person. I think they've each commented on each others' looks before.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 05-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone!

*Arista* I love the song and pic thing - it's so beautiful and sweet...

A couple of you mentioned that you identify more with people older than you. I feel the same way. I've always cared more about Lorelai's storylines than Rory's, and this is probably part of the reason why. I also think I've cared more about her storylines because (IMO) her storylines are more interesting, and I find Lauren Graham an incredible actress. And, Lorelai is my favorite character (after Luke, of course ).

Also, can I be added to the ILY and MMS lists? Thanks!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread