Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2023, 10:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

it was really sweet.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Passionate Fan

They looked so cute in their matching soccer outfits.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

It is freaking adorable. I love them so much.
Old 04-12-2023, 05:22 AM
Passionate Fan

And Luke wearing his over his flannel.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Thought this quote from DP was appropriate here too:

Quote:
The Lorelai and Luke relationship is something that we promised, sort of, in the pilot and these two actors … to us Lauren and Scott have like some of the best chemistry between a couple on TV ever and we’ve got a lot of response to them over the years, even when at first Scott had what was a much smaller role.

Luke was just sort of the guy in the diner that Lorelai kind of had her eye on and then over the years it just, sort of kept evolving. They became friends. They became people that they could talk to about problems, she could … you know…. He knows Rory so well that he’s almost like a … he’s been like a surrogate father because Rory’s real father has been gone. So their rapport then has grown and grown and grown and their work across from each other, Lauren’s and Scott’s, has to us, gotten to like a … as good as it gets between a couple on TV. …..
Some future thread titles within this quote.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

they did look super adorable!

love that quote, so nice to see them become friends and more. also being the person the lean on too.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

I love that he acknowledges that LL were a thing from the pilot. It developed into something as the show progressed, but it definitely was there from the start.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love their matching soccer attire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I believe there was a scene in the original script where he does go back with the coffee, and she's waiting in bed for him. It was from the sides of the episode that were released, so part of it could be seen. I don't know if the scene was filmed, then cut, or if it was cut before it was filmed.
Oh wow. I don’t think I knew that. I found FF and the spoiler board after that. That’s interesting.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

OMGSH I am obsessed with that tweet. I love our couple so much and they look SO good whenever they match

Also, I adore that DP quote so much
Old 04-12-2023, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Love their matching soccer attire.

Oh wow. I don’t think I knew that. I found FF and the spoiler board after that. That’s interesting.
I'm hoping to track those down. It was mentioned on one of the spoiler threads during season 7, but there wasn't a link to the sides provided. But I plan to go through threads from when season 5 was airing.

I've been going through those season 7 threads and just got to the point when the main spoiler thread was shut down for good and WOW. There were some nasty people in those threads. None of them being the JavaJunkies btw.
Old 04-13-2023, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I love that he acknowledges that LL were a thing from the pilot. It developed into something as the show progressed, but it definitely was there from the start.
I love that too. They definitely knew there was something there and it's pretty obvious in the pilot. Their chemistry is undeniable for one in that first scene, but the scene when Lorelai says Luke looks good in the shirt, that's a hint that there might be something developing there.
Old 04-13-2023, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
I love that too. They definitely knew there was something there and it's pretty obvious in the pilot. Their chemistry is undeniable for one in that first scene, but the scene when Lorelai says Luke looks good in the shirt, that's a hint that there might be something developing there.
Yup. I've always thought it was there from episode one. Definitely hints even if they hadn't decided on anything for certain then about them being a couple.

Last edited by onebreath; 04-14-2023 at 12:07 AM
Old 04-13-2023, 10:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

I did too, definitely saw the chemistry right away.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread