Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Passionate Fan

The epsiode was great. I really enjoyed watching it.
IWith all the funny town action I got the feeling of being at home. That's it what was missed so much this season.
I adore Stars Hollow!

LL apologizing .... about time! And sincerely done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartbsb (View Post)
One word...

TROUBADOUR.
ITA I missed him so much. Finally he's back
"You jump off the cliff and build your wings on the way down."
Ray Bradbury
Aupah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

may i ask can someone upload the episode into the youtube net??? i really can't wait to watch the episode
Old 04-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

April and Lorelai's bonding doesn't surprise me so much , don't forget the last time they met there was already a really good vibe between them and April certainly knows that Lorelai's letter is one of the main reasons why she has the opportunity to be with her father regularly and maybe she's actually happy to see her around again just for the well-being of her father ...
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaVitaSegreta (View Post)
I liked their closeness, too. However, it surprised me. Rory still goes to the diner and thus I'd expect her and April to have a good relationship. But April and Lorelai ... didn't they meet only a few times? Then Anna forbid Luke to let Lorelai be around April. Am I forgetting some scenes and they had more time together than just meeting and then the birthday party?
I don't think you're forgetting anything. After their first disastrous meeting, the next time they met was April's party, and that's a year ago now. This year they only met in the mall scene.

It bothered me too. I guess the explanation is they spent the hiatus drinking tea together in Mr Kim's closet.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
caf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Luke and the bracelet was funny. This episode was better than a lot of this season has been, I think. April isn't as annoying as she used to be. The maze really seemed like a lot of fun, and Kirk as the Minotaur was great!

Lorelai/Logan:
Lorelai has seemed to be very inconsistent with Logan. However, looking back, she didn't like him from the start, really didn't like him after the yacht stealing thing.

She became tolerant of him primarily because she was afraid of giving her opinion on something like that to Rory, for fear Rory wouldn't speak to her for another 6 months or whatever.

She seemed to genuinely warm up to him when she wrote the letter convincing Rory to give him another chance, but then seemed upset when she found out Rory took him back after the Bridesmaids "misunderstanding", and wasn't thrilled with them moving in together, but was afraid to really weigh in on it. Then, we had the Valentine's episode last year-- and she seemed to like and sympathize with Logan there, definitely.

I think she does see a lot of Christopher in him and that probably makes her nervous. She wants a safe, stable world for Rory. Logan's "idea book" doesn't sound like anything you'd want to gamble your daughter's happiness on.

The parallels between Logan and Chris are so obvious I really hope Lorelai mentions them at some point... I don't know if Rory's realized it yet.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)
I don't think you're forgetting anything. After their first disastrous meeting, the next time they met was April's party, and that's a year ago now. This year they only met in the mall scene.
I think April really got attached to Lorelai after the party.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOGAN is not Christopher, not Luke, not Max. He is Logan he is his own person, a very mature person who loves Rory. I hate when people compare Lorelai's love life to Rory different guys. He is alot like Lorelai as he pointed out.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
He is alot like Lorelai as he pointed out.
oh definetly...
Old 04-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Passionate Fan

He is alot like Lorelai...but he is also alot like Christopher.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked this episode. I loved that Luke and Lorelai finally talked. I'm so happy they finally apologized to one and other and it was real. What I didn't like was April. I like April I do but I don't like how gown up they made her. Only a few eps ago she was all kid like, just don't like the look they gave her. It was fun to watch the interaction with her and Luke though, watching Luke with a teenage daughter is going to be amusing.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanours (View Post)
April and Lorelai's bonding doesn't surprise me so much , don't forget the last time they met there was already a really good vibe between them and April certainly knows that Lorelai's letter is one of the main reasons why she has the opportunity to be with her father regularly and maybe she's actually happy to see her around again just for the well-being of her father ...
IA. They only met a few times, but they seem to like each other. Both April and Lorelai seem to get along easily with people they meet, so their friendly conversation seemed normal to me. I think Lorelai likes April partly because she reminds her of a younger version of Rory, and April has liked Lorelai since her party, which Lorelai completely rescued.
Kelly1280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He is alot like Lorelai...but he is also alot like Christopher.
He has some similar qualities to Chris but Logan does not symbolize Chris's role in Rory's life. Rory and Logan have a completly different relationship then one of Lorelai's relationships
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think Logan symbolizes what Christopher was like to Lorelai. I just think that Logan has many similar characteristics to Christopher, especially personality-wise, which make I think makes Lorelai worry about Rory being with Logan. No I don't think Lorelai thinks Rory will run off having Logan's baby without him because he doesn't want to be around. I think they have the same work-ethic. And I think that's what worries Lorelai the most.

The episode where Christopher meets Logan and sees his apartment really sticks out in mind for somet reason.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't think Logan symbolizes what Christopher was like to Lorelai. I just think that Logan has many similar characteristics to Christopher, especially personality-wise, which make I think makes Lorelai worry about Rory being with Logan. No I don't think Lorelai thinks Rory will run off having Logan's baby without him because he doesn't want to be around. I think they have the same work-ethic. And I think that's what worries Lorelai the most.

The episode where Christopher meets Logan and sees his apartment really sticks out in mind for somet reason.
IA. They have parallels, but there are definite differences. But you're right, they do have the same work ethic.
Kelly1280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really liked the Lorelai Logan talk. Though I was suprised she didn't see herself as grown up privileged.
I didn't think of Chris when watching Logan.
Liked Rory doing her pro-con lists again, though I was wondering, why Logan has her bed and not she.

Paris was great as well. As were Luke Zach - I've really come around on Zach.

Like the idea of a hay maze - very SH.

So only thing missing - FND. Give us FND people!!!

Avi by Valerie
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread