Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2018, 02:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I feel like Susan and I are the only hardcore Gilmore Guys listeners here but I think I missed Jason's part in my re-watch Susan
Oh really. Well it was a blink and you miss it moment and I completely forgot about him being in it.

Actually the Gilmore Guys are in it too somewhere aren't they? I missed that. Can you remember which bit Allison?
Old 12-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

it's 35 minutes into Spring

https://www.vulture.com/2016/11/gilm...h-out-for.html
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

My rewatch will have to wait until next week, I had to put my kitty down yesterday so that has distracted me from dedicating time to it. It’ll be nice to do a rewatch having read y’all’s thoughts on these episodes.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for that link! I forgot they made cameos.

So sorry, Jen.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

re-watched this again last weekend and I honestly find the scene where Rory looks back in to the room after talking about doing the lines story to be pretty sad :(
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

When she's leaving Conde Nast? Yeah, it is.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

So sad.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was very slow and dull. And there were some gross/annoying bits in here too. Was not a fan. Winter was so much better imo. I just found this ep super super draggy and I kept wanting it to be over. Not good lol. I hope I like the remaining two better.

Seeing Mr Kim was just odd. Originally I liked it but now, idk if it landed.

I thought the pig spinning was gross and the way they just brushed it off like Kirk was overreacting and trying to play it as a joke was a bit weird.

The whole conversation about “gays” in stars hollow felt very insensitive to me and gross. Like they were making a joke of it? That townhall scene was just so long and boring.

Logan engaged is so weird. It’s just yucky knowing he’s cheating. Logan really just didn’t grow or change or get out from under his dad’s thumb and it’s very sad. Not sure how or why Logan fans would be happy with this storyline?

I liked the focus on Lor/Emily but it feels a bit like backtracking having Emily bring back so many old issues and then quit the counseling sessions. She drives me nuts with her annoying "roommates" talk and pressuring Lorelai to be married. It just feels like major backtracking and I hate that they are making me dislike her again???

Emily having a file on Luke was pretty hilarious, but her going to his restaurant and trying to force him to expand his business just felt so weird and annoying to me. I wish that Luke would grow a backbone and just put his foot down with her.

It def. feels a tad weird without Sookie around. I feel like they could certainly utilize Lane more. I think another reason I hated this ep was because it focused so much on Rory's journalism life and was away from the town and what we love about the series.

I did like seeing Paris and Rory back at Chilton! Didn't see the point of mentioning Tristan tho...

I don't care that Rory had a one night stand, I think it's human, and relatable. The Logan situation is way messier and Lorelai was right that it's way worse than a one night stand. And I can't believe Rory hasn't broken up wth Paul yet. But I kinda like that she's "failing"... everyone goes through that at some point. I just wish it wasnt SO messy because its really hard to like Rory right now.

Quote:
ASP kinda cheated on the R/L relationship, though, she skipped all the awkward years of them not speaking to each other, skipped all the angst and went straight into them forgiving each other and becoming friends offscreen...

And then they decided to become *********** buddies.

Frankly, I'm a bit troubled by the rather carefree attitude they are displaying towards their so-called significant others? They are behaving like people who are involved with each other in an "open relationship" rather than people who are supposed to be in relationships with other people. It's a bit OOC for both of them? No?
It would have been so much better to just see them as close friends. I just don't get why they thought this fwb situation was a good idea for anyone?

I loved the revival the first go around but this time I just keep finding issues lmao. I'm hoping I will enjoy the remaining two episodes better.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 04:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Spring is okay. Some good moments but not my favorite or least favorite episode of the revival. There were some cute moments between Luke and Lorelai that I love, like when Lorelai mentions that basket bidding was part of their early romance.

Logan cheating is just so gross and it only confirms why I will never like that guy.
stellar_dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

I love that Lorelai said that about the basket bidding. It confirms that she saw a romance between her and Luke even back before they were dating.
onebreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 08:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I love that Lorelai said that about the basket bidding. It confirms that she saw a romance between her and Luke even back before they were dating.
Yes, love that.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

So when Luke said she'd be sharing the basket with the guy she loves one day, she was already doing that.
Old 09-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
So when Luke said she'd be sharing the basket with the guy she loves one day, she was already doing that.
I wonder if Lorelai managed to get Luke to take part in the auction when they were together.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar_dust (View Post)
I wonder if Lorelai managed to get Luke to take part in the auction when they were together.
I like to think she did.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Of course, every year she convinces him, Luke ends up making the lunch they eat.
Reply   Post New Thread