Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for sharing! I may have seen that before. I'll try and watch when I have the time.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It’s lengthy but interesting and especially knowing how far we’ve come in terms of female empowerment. I don’t know if I agree with the interviewer’s reaction to Shonda Rhymes’ criticism because I definitely think there should have been more effort to diversify casting and don’t feel Shonda was in the wrong but I understand the desire to also want to support women in the industry.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

nothing like watching Gilmore Girls with your mom on Mother’s Day

picked Road Trip To Harvard to re-watch
Old 05-13-2019, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, you did? That's lovely! I had to work yesterday so no GG watching with my mother.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
nothing like watching Gilmore Girls with your mom on Mother’s Day

picked Road Trip To Harvard to re-watch
Nice. Good ep to watch.
Old 05-14-2019, 07:06 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know who the main cook was for the show? Is there any behind the scenes footage of who cooked / how they cooked all the food for the show like Lukes diner and all the Friday night dinner scenes and the hotel ?
Old 05-15-2019, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow! That’s a good question, I’ve no idea?
Old 05-16-2019, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm. I'm not sure either.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieNumNums (View Post)
Does anyone know who the main cook was for the show? Is there any behind the scenes footage of who cooked / how they cooked all the food for the show like Lukes diner and all the Friday night dinner scenes and the hotel ?
Maybe it was Gordon Ramsay

No clue, sorry ;(
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Maybe. You never know.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

This show is my happy place. I watch an episode when I’m down and I’m immediately uplifted. Not many TV shows have that power so I’m eternally grateful for it.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's very true.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Seriously, I could watch the season 6 finale and even the Lorelai/Chris episodes and they will still uplift me. That's saying a LOT considering how those are my least favorite episodes.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I won’t go that far.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I just like the humor and buoyancy despite all the heavy drama. And I honestly didn’t mind Lorelai and Chris in season 2 & kind of wished they had put them together then rather than in season 7.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread