Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2019, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Not sure if there is a Kirk thread so I will share this here.
there is
Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Not sure if there is a Kirk thread so I will share this here.

https://gilmoredanesmariano.tumblr.c...gets-his-first

Old 04-27-2019, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
OMG this is making me cry! Such a wonderful way of looking at it. And so poignant considering what real life had to deal them.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Trigger warning -

https://elizabethandann.com/blogs/ce...knows-are-true
Old 05-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh wow. I don't believe I share any of those opinions.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I think I can understand/agree with a few, but most of them.....yes, triggered comes close to it

The ones I sorta understand:

- The one about April. I never really disliked her and thought she was a nice addition to Luke's storyline. They just shouldn't have broken up Lorelai and Luke over it. Luke's whole attitude was horrible when it comes to that story-line.

- I didn't hate Dean, but I never thought he was hot either; always thought Jess and Logan were major step ups.

- The Rory/Paris one.....I can sorta understand. They did have chemistry and seeing them together was always a joy, but the show wouldn't have been the same if Rory was gay imo. I'm sure it would still have been a great show, but you never know. It's nice fan fiction! I still hope she ends up with Jess.

- The musical. Didn't care much for it either, it took up quite a lot of time. Sutton Foster was great, but that's about it.

- The ending of the revival. I thought it was great, even if the ending was a bit open ended. The show came full circle; I always suspected the final four words would be something related to Rory's pregnancy.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I guess I should say there were a few I agreed with, but the majority of them I didn't.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I enjoyed the musical because SUTTON FOSTER but I do agree it went on a little too long. I can get picky with each and every one of those opinions but it's honestly not worth my energy.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I enjoyed the musical because SUTTON FOSTER but I do agree it went on a little too long. I can get picky with each and every one of those opinions but it's honestly not worth my energy.
Exactly. I enjoyed seeing her.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Okay, I've been watching a little Castle while at work and when I'm done with that I'll move to GG. I need my fix, it really has been too long.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I think I might do a GG rewatch now that most shows will be on hiatus.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I think I might do a GG rewatch now that most shows will be on hiatus.
Now is when my shows are getting started with Agents of Shield and Younger.

Last edited by Talula78; 05-06-2019 at 01:30 PM
Old 05-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I'll just have a few. Not as many as I did during the regular TV season though.

That's nice, Allison.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Flashback to this interview with ASP back when Bunheads was premiering but she talks a lot about GG and all the drama behind their sixth and final season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread