Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2022, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Alex would probably be my choice if there was no Luke.

Max I found too pushy. I think he and Lorelai had good chemistry, but I think ultimately they're outlooks on life were just too different. His proposal was also terrible. Firstly proposing during an argument, then doing it over the phone. And after they had hardly dated. It was so rushed and again, pushy of him.

Jason and Lorelai were just like two friends hanging out. Completely platonic and no romantic chemistry. I also think he was pushy too and really not a good partner. He communicated well, but that was it. He really wasn't there for Lorelai in a lot of ways, like refusing to go to Gran's funeral, or him saying absolutely nothing when Lorelai was being hammered on at lunch over her finances with the inn. He didn't even follow up with her after. It speaks volumes that Luke was the one she was comfortable going to for help and that she opened up and cried in his arms, notnJason's. Luke was acting like the partner, not Jason who was. I think he could also never settle in Stars Hollow and Lorelainwould never be okay living his face passed life.

And we have en entire thread about how much Chris is the worst.
Those are good points
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think I hate Paris more than Chris or Anna because people excuse her behavior so much, she kicks out Rory but it's okay because she felt betrayed! like no. she always feels betrayed by Rory even though Rory has been nothing but nice to her even she when doesn't deserve it which is most of the time.

their friendship is also really overrated, Paris is constantly awful to Rory. it makes me laugh when people say Paris is loyal, she's just so not. I love when people complain about Rory not calling P her best friend but why would she, Paris bullied her for years and forced herself into Rory's life.

people are okay with her kissing Rory without consent but freak out over Jess and the room scene at the party.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

I will never understand why people want Rory to be with her bully, someone who thew her out of their apartment because she was jealous. Paris is pathetic and Rory deserves way better than that.