Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2021, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

Mine went fine as well.. At the first one I got the muscle pain too, that went away after a day.
At the second one I got a little pain in my arm, not as much as the first one though. I did get a little tired later on the day, but that was all, I didn't get sick or anything.

Fingers crossed you won't get sick! You'll get it later today?
Old 08-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar-You probably have gotten Pfizer? I had Moderna and the second shot had me sick the next afternoon/evening but I took a Tylenol and woke up the next morning completely normal. I swear the peace of mind is worth all of that anxiety and sickness. You’ll be fine.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Good luck with the 2nd dose, Ingmar!
Old 08-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Mine went fine as well.. At the first one I got the muscle pain too, that went away after a day.
At the second one I got a little pain in my arm, not as much as the first one though. I did get a little tired later on the day, but that was all, I didn't get sick or anything.

Fingers crossed you won't get sick! You'll get it later today?
Good to hear that it went well for you! I'm getting mine tomorrow (Sunday), but will let you know how it went! When we went for our first one the guy before me had to be picked up by an ambulance. That didn't help with my nerves He was okay though; it was ''just'' a panic attack from nerves.

Thank you Lindsay and Jen. Yeah, I got the Pfizer one It will be nice to have it behind me, I can totally see it will give some peace of mind. For my health, but it also makes it easier to travel.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

I got Pfizer too.. Good luck tomorrow! A little tip, just let your arm hang down and relax it. (probably easier said than done though.)

On a happier note, I went to the cinema today, saw Jungle Cruise. Such a funny movie, lots of little nods to the Disney boatride..
Old 08-08-2021, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh nice.

I watched The Suicide Squad at home today on HBO Max mainly for Nathan. It was good. A little gory and gruesome though.
Old 08-09-2021, 03:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I got Pfizer too.. Good luck tomorrow! A little tip, just let your arm hang down and relax it. (probably easier said than done though.)

On a happier note, I went to the cinema today, saw Jungle Cruise. Such a funny movie, lots of little nods to the Disney boatride..
Yeah, that's a great tip

Got the vaccination yesterday, so far so good. Just a bit of muscle pain.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Glad you feel good, Ingmar..`

^Suicide Squad is in theaters here, it's just not my kind of movie, so I don't think I'm going.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I wish I had HBO Max but I don't so I'll have to wait until TSS is streaming on something I do have or it's on DVD to rent.

Ingmar - Oh good! Yeah, my arm was sore for a few days but it wasn't that bad.

Anja - I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the Jungle Cruise movie. I have to wait until November 12 when it'll be available to stream on Disney+. I refuse to pay them almost $30 for their premiere access.
Old 08-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

It's €21,99 for Premier Acces here, but I'm not going to pay that either.. Haven't done it for Mulan or Raya. Isn't it in cinema's over there?
Old 08-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

Still planning to see that movie, but since we moved to Hellevoetsluis we're not going to the cinema as often as we did. No Pathe here, so we still have to go to Rotterdam or Delft and we don't always feel like driving but perhaps the coming weekend!
Old 08-11-2021, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No other side effects, Ingmar?
Old 08-11-2021, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
It's €21,99 for Premier Acces here, but I'm not going to pay that either.. Haven't done it for Mulan or Raya. Isn't it in cinema's over there?
It is but you couldn’t pay me to go to a theater right now with the delta variant running rampant in my area. We’re at stage 5 level which is the highest level for transmission and the hospitals’ ICU beds are all maxed out. Ugh I just wish this pandemic would go away so I can get back to enjoying the things I used to enjoy!!
Old 08-11-2021, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Still planning to see that movie, but since we moved to Hellevoetsluis we're not going to the cinema as often as we did. No Pathe here, so we still have to go to Rotterdam or Delft and we don't always feel like driving but perhaps the coming weekend!
No Pathe here either, usually I go to Eindhoven or Arnhem.

@Jen, I feel pretty safe in theaters here. They only let a limited amount people in, so there's always at least two empty seats between me and other parties. The room isn't completely full, but it never really was, even before this whole covid mess broke out.
Old 08-13-2021, 04:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
No Pathe here either, usually I go to Eindhoven or Arnhem.

@Jen, I feel pretty safe in theaters here. They only let a limited amount people in, so there's always at least two empty seats between me and other parties. The room isn't completely full, but it never really was, even before this whole covid mess broke out.
Oh, Arnhem, nice. When I lived in Doetinchem I visited that one a few times.

Like you described, I also feel really save in the cinema thankfully Especially now that I'm vaccinated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
No other side effects, Ingmar?
Nop, just some muscle pain in the arm, but that only lasted 2 days or so. Jos got a bit tired the rest of the week though. Overslept practically every day and even fell asleep after dinner on most nights.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread