Old 01-27-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That makes sense, Ingmar.

Anyone have any plans this weekend?
Old 01-28-2018, 03:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Mostly relaxing here. How about you Lindsay?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Not much going on here either..
Old 01-28-2018, 09:08 AM
Supreme Fan

It's not a photo of our car (ours looks even cleaner/looks like new), but it's the same model as this car: https://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/...reviousPage=lr
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No plans. I had to work Friday and yesterday. I had today off. Just spent the day cleaning and then watching TV.

That's nice, Ingmar. I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
No plans. I had to work Friday and yesterday. I had today off. Just spent the day cleaning and then watching TV.

That's nice, Ingmar. I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze.
That's a great car Lindsay!
Old 01-30-2018, 03:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not much going on here just watching my grandson. He does keep me busy, though.

Ingmar, congrats on your new car. I'm sure the two of you will really enjoy.

Lindsay, we had a 2014 Chevy Cruze that we leased. We really liked it but needed something bigger so when the lease was up we got a 2017 Chevy Equinox and really like it, too.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Not much going on here just watching my grandson. He does keep me busy, though.

Ingmar, congrats on your new car. I'm sure the two of you will really enjoy.

Lindsay, we had a 2014 Chevy Cruze that we leased. We really liked it but needed something bigger so when the lease was up we got a 2017 Chevy Equinox and really like it, too.
I bet. He must be getting so big now.

Sarah, that's cool. I've had a few Chevy's. Not sure what I'll go with when I need a new one. Hopefully this one lasts for awhile. I just paid it off a few months ago.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Glad to read you're keeping busy Sarah!

Made a real sweet picture of the cats two nights ago. We were done with dinner (we always close the door to the living room when we eat, so we can eat in peace, lol), and we found them snuggling on the bed. They often do that, but still.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/135405...5/39984939211/
Old 01-31-2018, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Such a cute pic! They're too adorable.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

So cute. They are really beautiful cats.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They are. Have you said what breed they are, Ingmar?
Old 02-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

hey guys! How's everyone doing?

Lindsay - Haha, I don't mind going to that terminal now that I know where the hell it's located. Are they still offering discounted flights to Austin?

Ingmar - Those cats are so beautiful! And they're so cute together. It's good they get along so well. Cats are funny, some of them love being around each other, some merely tolerate it and some loathe each other and fight all the time. I suppose it's a bit like having a sibling, really.

Anja - How's life? Have you done anymore Disney planning? Gah! It's 24 days before I'm there again!

I'm LOVING my new car! OMG it practically drives itself. The ACC (adaptive cruise control) is the best thing on earth, it automatically brakes when a car pulls in front of you and keeps a safe distance to the car in front of you while driving. And the blind spot indicator is SO NICE! Man, the technology on these newer vehicles is quite amazing. I'm about to go to Honda to pick up all weather floor mats and the only cosmetic thing left to get for it are seat covers. I really want to try & keep this car as clean as possible, my Sentra was getting to look really dingy by the end there.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

What is so bad about that terminal?

Haven't made anymore plans really, I can't do much this far away.. I decided to give Soarin' another chance though.
They recently opened a new attraction here in Amsterdam, which is similar to Soarin', only it's flying over our country. My parents did it a few days ago, they said it was fun..

Gah, you're so close!
Old 02-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They are, Jen. I was seriously thinking about coming down while the Indians are playing the Astros. Cause I think it would be a cool experience to be a visiting fan. It's like a week before my birthday. I believe they play them in Houston May 18-20. Would coming down in mid May work for you? If not, no biggie. We can figure something else out.

Those are some cool features!

Anja, it's further out than the airport. It's a separate terminal with just a couple gates. You have to walk outside and up a ramp to board.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread