Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

I heard a Christmas song on the radio and I was like, it's Christmas time already? I don't think I'm prepared for it yet. And I will be looking forward to my holiday anyway, so I have a feeling it won't really feel like Christmas at all this year.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 12-07-2016, 07:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hi there, everybody! OMG I'm exhausted, I've spent close to 45 min. on this board trying frantically to catch up and read everyone's posts and I'm not even halfway through it all! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new level of activity, it's just hard for me with a full-time job and having to take care of horses & a sick mother.

Ingmar - OMG those kittens are PRECIOUS!!! What are their names again?

Loved my trip to Hawaii but it's been since I was 8 years old and I'm 38 now, so yeah, I need to go back! We only visited Maui & Oahu but I distinctly remember those tropical flavored soft drinks, they were AWESOME!

I love the holiday season and tomorrow will be my day for wrapping most of my gifts and finishing up shopping. I think I'm just gonna say to hell with my Dad and get him a new Texas Longhorn shirt anyway.

The worst humidity I've ever experienced is in Florida! Blech, it's awful there, you breathe in moisture and your clothes just stick to your skin, it's disgusting! It can get humid here from time to time (usually when it rains) and it can get insanely hot in the summer, but NOTHING compared to the discomfort of walking around in Florida most of the year. I love visiting WDW but I am more than happy to get back to Austin, TX afterwards!
The breeder gave them the names ''Tim'' and '''Rafe'', but we will be changing them to ''Frost'' and ''Rox''. The lighter one will be called Frost.

And I know how you feel...regarding the activity here and not being able to catch up as fast Love it though! How is your mother doing now??
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi there, everybody! OMG I'm exhausted, I've spent close to 45 min. on this board trying frantically to catch up and read everyone's posts and I'm not even halfway through it all! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new level of activity, it's just hard for me with a full-time job and having to take care of horses & a sick mother.
Aww, hun. I think the board's starting to settle down a little now that it's been over a week since the revival aired which will definitely help with that. Although I did love so many people popping over to say hi and chat with us. But as quickly as they came they seem to have disappeared again Just take your time! Work, and family is very important!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
I heard a Christmas song on the radio and I was like, it's Christmas time already? I don't think I'm prepared for it yet. And I will be looking forward to my holiday anyway, so I have a feeling it won't really feel like Christmas at all this year.
Same! It started playing while I was at work and I was like "Isn't it way too early for this?" and my manager was like, "It's December."

Well you're going to have a fabulous vacation! That's what's important here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
The breeder gave them the names ''Tim'' and '''Rafe'', but we will be changing them to ''Frost'' and ''Rox''. The lighter one will be called Frost.
Aww, I love the name Frost!
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Frost is cute yes!

Quote:
Skyradio?!
I love it!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy
Frost is a really cool name. Like Storm from X-Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Skyradio?!
The Christmas station.

Yvonne
Old 12-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
Skyradio?!
What is Skyradio?
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)

And I know how you feel...regarding the activity here and not being able to catch up as fast Love it though! How is your mother doing now??
Aw, your names are perfect, much better than the ones the breeder came up with! My mother was feeling much better today, enough to go out Christmas shopping with me & my Dad. We had a lot of fun and got a lot of gifts taken care of so that was a plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
Aww, hun. I think the board's starting to settle down a little now that it's been over a week since the revival aired which will definitely help with that. Although I did love so many people popping over to say hi and chat with us. But as quickly as they came they seem to have disappeared again Just take your time! Work, and family is very important!!
That's true, it already has settled down. I did enjoy the heightened activity, it was so nice to see for a little bit. I think we can still keep the board in the top 25, though, I'll try to find more time to post. Thank you for being so understanding!

Okay, I'm getting sleepy, I'm gonna hit the sack. Y'all have a great night/day and I'll see you on the flip side!
Old 12-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
What is Skyradio?
It's a Dutch radio station. They call themselves the Christmas station in December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78
Aw, your names are perfect, much better than the ones the breeder came up with! My mother was feeling much better today, enough to go out Christmas shopping with me & my Dad. We had a lot of fun and got a lot of gifts taken care of so that was a plus.
Good news and Christmas shopping is always fun.

Yvonne
Old 12-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ingmar - Cute names for the kitties.

Jen - Glad your mom felt better yesterday. Hope it keeps up.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's true, it already has settled down. I did enjoy the heightened activity, it was so nice to see for a little bit. I think we can still keep the board in the top 25, though, I'll try to find more time to post. Thank you for being so understanding!
Well your family is always understanding and here for you!

I loved the heightened activity. While it was hard to keep up (and catch up afterwards) it was definitely fun to see so many people join us for a little while.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I hope her health improves and she feels better for Christmas! She has that medical procedure planned for Dec. 22nd, yuck. I pray things will go smoothly and she won't need further surgery.

Yay, we managed to find some time yesterday to clip and groom our ponies. They've gotten so fuzzy due to the colder weather.

Argh, I really want to see the new La La Land movie with Emma Stone but don't know when I'm going to get a chance? It's gotten rave reviews.

Oh! And we baked gingerbread cookies yesterday, they came out really well (never tried making them before).
Old 12-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I hope her health improves and she feels better for Christmas! She has that medical procedure planned for Dec. 22nd, yuck. I pray things will go smoothly and she won't need further surgery.
My thoughts are with you and your family!

Quote:
Argh, I really want to see the new La La Land movie with Emma Stone but don't know when I'm going to get a chance? It's gotten rave reviews.
It really is a phenomenal film. I went to the free People's Choice screening of it at the Toronto International Film Festival back in September. Also look out for the Gilmore Girls set when they show the WB backlot in the movie. You can see Miss Patty's dance studio, although it's not set up for GG specifically. Still made me squeal a little!
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hope everything goes well. THat's not a fun time to be having medical procedures.

La La Land is also on my watchlist! I love Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling together. Crazy Stupid Love is one of my favorites!

Friday finally! Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Yvonne
Old 12-09-2016, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Need to work.. nightshifts
You?

That's no fun Jen I hope it will be allright.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Nightshifts must be hard?!

I'm working tomorrow. We have a show in the north of the country (Groningen). So, it'll be a looong day. But it'll be fun.

Yvonne
Closed Thread   Post New Thread