Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2004, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the end of last weeks episode definitely shows that R/D won't last. I just hope that Jared gets the rest of his episodes out of the way by new years and doesn't come back. Sorry.

I know that probably won't happen. I would just hate to see them break up now and be back together again by the end of the season. *sigh*
Old 10-25-2004, 07:22 PM
New Fan

How can anyone sane think that Rory and Dean should be together and think that they have a healthy relationship?!?!

Their relationship has gone from boring to inane to unrealistic to disgusting back to just plain wrong. Logan is our only hope right now people, and seeing as how Jess isn't showing up any time soon (*knocking on wood as we speak*), I support the Rory/Logan relationship.
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep
Old 10-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Punkette, is your sig Frost? Love it.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Joy
Extreme Fan

StarsHollowPunkette I totally agree with you. I never like Dean and less Dean & Rory together. The are one of the worst tv couples I have seen. I hope and I'm crossing my fingers right know thet Rory get back to her sense, I never hope anything from Dean. Let hope that Logan makes a good impact on Rory.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I don't care anything about any pending Rory relationships. At all. I just think what's going on now is sick. That is all.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As long as TPTB realize that Rory's too young to be super serious about relationships I'll be happy. I don't like Rory and Dean together, I think Logan would be better for Rory. I can't believe I just wrote that since I see Logan as the new Tristan, but Rory would need someone who can keep her on her toes and challenge her. But as I said before I would only like this if it weren't permanent, I don't want to see a double wedding...people may get married at a young age, but Rory wouldn't be ready for it. I can't believe I posted about a hypothetical fictional marriage, but meh...what can you do?
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 10-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I was watching "Star Crossed Lovers" on ABCFamily today.

And I was thinking: I was never a Rory/Dean shipper, but I'm really bitter how they ruined season 1 Rory/Dean. Rory's girly excitement for her three month anniversary with her puppy love first boyfriend?? That's ruined now.

(Of course, there's RAGEinfestedDean foreshadowing at the end when he flips out because he feels rejected.)
Old 10-26-2004, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Before the flip out I was like "eh, Dean." The flip out is what ruined them for me. Arsehole.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was never a Narco, but I never hated R/D. Now, whenever I feel like watching an old GG episode, the first thing I ask myself is "Which episode has the least Dean and/or Rory/Dean in it". I never used to do that. I didn't exactly enjoy watching their scenes, but I never selected episodes based on the lack of them.

And Dean dumping Rory because she wouldn't say "I love you" on cue? *rolls eyes* What a jackass. Just because he's had time to think it over and decide on his feelings, doesn't mean she has. He planned the whole night. He probably planned how and where he would say those three little words. She had no clue what to expect. He was her first boyfriend and she was only 16 years old. Now, I'm not saying that a 16 year old can't love her first boyfriend after only 3 months (because I did and then I married him), but it's really rare.

I think Dean is obsessed with relationships. I think he has this desperate need to be in love with someone (or convince himself he is) and dote on them and follow them around like some scary stalker guy.
And Rory likes the doting part but is kinda wandering around, glancing over her shoulder like "can I get one second to myself here, please?!"

Rory is the ring (What? Does she not corrupt all?) And Dean is Gollum.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Oh, babe, don't do that. I liked Gollum.

What else creeped me out was that the car was nearly done at three months. I mean, he'd have to have been working on it since the first time he saw her, right? *shudders* Creepy freakchild.

Holly, though, your personal love story sounds sweet. *awws*

I was never a Narc, but I didn't hate them until "Star-Crossed Lovers." I mean, before that, he kinda annoyed me--like when he kept trying to kiss her when she wanted to talk about Lane (Jesus, man, let the woman talk, you perv!)--but the 3 month anniversary situation was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And it's been a growing rage since then.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

New thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread