Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Loyal Fan

ok im back n heres my thoughts!!!
LOVED THIS EPPY I GIVE IT A 9.5 coz i wanted more l&l scenes!! LOL

lor/luke- AWWWWWWW im soo happy the best cuple in the land r back 2 there luving ways!!!
pretty hot limo scene!! LOL man lorlei looks funny wen she has just woken up!!! like is ed b4 i would luv lor 2 be prego!! we could cum into season 6 & we find out she is 3 months prego!! LOLLLLL

rory/logan- still luv these 2 but they didnt get much time on air!!! logans dad is a pure a** ruining her dreams but then again rory bein the person she is should just take the critisim n try n prove herself that she can do wat she desires!! mmm ending "mum u have 2 pick me up" wonder were she is???? mayb jail or sumfin for stealin that boat?!?!?

emily- much nicer much nicer liked emily this eppy!!! n i can tell u this im not a big fan of her at all!!!! but kelly is a brilliant actress.

kirk- EEEEWWWW his stomach was friggin grosse he has a pudge!!! n sum thing under his left nipple does any1 know wat it is??!??!

neways luved tha epp!!!
ciao all

xoxo
Loz

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Lozza9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I've been thinking a lot about the Mitchum motivation comments. I think its interesting, but I do not think that was his reason. I think he was being professional(for a newspaper mogul). I still think he was trying to test her or get her to think about things. I don't think he meant that she should just give up and be wifely. I don't know that seems a little rushed.

Now, on to the Lorelai pill/pregnancy thing. I think it was more about guilt for not using protection. The pill does not work for a lot of people. Some people are allergic. I get sick if I get near that stuff. I don't think she's always careless just in this case.

As for the importance of the pregnancy scare, I think it indicates that she's thinking about having a kid with Luke. I think that they are at a crossroads and it will be interesting where the relationsip goes from here.

If anybody thought I was dissing Rory, I wasn't. I just think she's been really naive about a lot of things. She doesn't seem to understand the consequences of her actions. Where was the repercussions for the Dean fiasco. I think this spiral is a build up of two years of bad choices. Treating people badly and being treated badly. I for one think Logan is good for her. I think Lorelai's dislike for him has more to do with Chris than anything else.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
If anybody thought I was dissing Rory, I wasn't. I just think she's been really naive about a lot of things. She doesn't seem to understand the consequences of her actions. Where was the repercussions for the Dean fiasco. I think this spiral is a build up of two years of bad choices. Treating people badly and being treated badly. I for one think Logan is good for her. I think Lorelai's dislike for him has more to do with Chris than anything else.
ITA!!!! Even though I love Rory's character (because I am the same age and can relate), she definitely does not take criticism well. She never has. I do understand the whole "I want to quit school because I can't do it" thing though. I actually went through a spell of that right before my spring break in March. Mine wasn't from someone telling me I couldn't do it, but from making Ds and Fs in a class. For someone in high school that would get upset with a B on a test, Ds and Fs are hard for me to take. If I wouldn't have had spring break to chill out, I might have decided to quit pharmacy school.

Now just because she says she will quit Yale doesn't mean she is going to quit school. She does have a whole summer to figure out what to do. She is 20 years old and scared. 20 year olds do not make rational decisions. I say give her a month and she will change her mind and go back to Yale.

I think this is going to be the first time we see Rory actually GROW from a bad experience. I just think things can get nothing but better for Rory from here on out. She has hit rock bottom and it is time to start picking up the pieces.

ETA: I forgot to add this. I also think that Lorelai's problem with Logan is because of her problems with Christopher. She just doesn't trust men from "that world" because they haven't treated her well.
stlcopggfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I always have a scene or two I like from this show.

Sookie & Jackson. She wanted three kids he wanted four so two's a comprimise. Lol! Good for Sookie for saying two's enough. Jackson originally wanted four kids in four years. YIKES! Telling Jackson at the last minute - oh guess what, you're having a vasectamoy was really, really funny. The only I didn't like is they decided to call their daughter Martha. No offense to anyone named Martha but I wouldn't really name my daughter Martha right now. Everyone would think of Martha Stewart which is what came to mind for me when I heard it for the first time. Poor kid's going to have a mouthful of names to say since she's got a slew of middle names.

Poor Rory, after all these years of working so hard to get where she at, Logan's dad doesn't think she'll make a great Journalist. The way the episode left us hanging I suspect that Rory is in jail. It would make sense that the "bad thing" she did that Lorelei has to rescue her from would be that. I'm sorry but Logan is not the guy for her. He's a typical rich playboy and isn't serious about anything except having a good time. Why does he have to worry about being a good business man? He'll have everying handed to him on a silver platter one day.
robinepowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Addicted Fan

I sooooo love new eppy. One of the best ever.
Emily and her dancers She was much nicer for Lorelai. I don't understand it(they had a big "fight" on last friday night dinner...), but I like it
Luke and Lorelai---> that hot limoooo scene. I it. I can't stop watching it over and over again
Lorolei and pregnancy scared, talk with doctor, Sookie, and Rory about birth control... she ate an apple, so unusually for her.
And then half-naked Kirk and that man with a towel on his head But finally Luke got that house for "Lorelai and for the others" ;D
Sookie and Jackson--> a compromise is two and a half They can do that, they have a power
And I knew that she get a girl this time.
Rory -I don't really like her in this season but I must say it: "POOR RORY". She wanted so much to be a jurnalist Yeah, I think the same about what happened at the end of the eppy. She is in jail becouse they stole a boat or something like that.
Promo for final episode...wow, I can't wait for next week!

icon: ?
tzw_madzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm aspiring to be a journalist ( i know, i know, you all care deeply, lol ) but i kind of understand a) rory's reaction b) mitch's criticism. I do agree though that as of right now I dont see her as being able to be a journalist - she's simply too nice and too people pleasing as a bunch of you have said. However, she works hard and I believe she is capable of growing up and getting the necessary experience to become very competitive, yet not completely cold and one way driven.

Does anyone thing Lorelai might end up pregnant still and the apple thing wasnt just a scare? i kinda do. I also think Lulu will get the wedding proposal - that's something they would do after attempting to throw us off

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Gilmoracholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I think that somone totally unexpected will propose (I dont't know who, maybe Lulu or Miss Paty ).... and then I will be becouse I want Luke to propose... or Lorelai but nobody else!!!

icon: ?
tzw_madzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoracholic
Does anyone thing Lorelai might end up pregnant still and the apple thing wasnt just a scare?f
God, I hope not. The scare was bad enough. We don't need a preggers Lorelai. There are several reasons why I think it's a very bad idea, but one that probably won't get me in trouble is: do we really want Lorelai knocked up out of wedlock AGAIN?
jujubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
God, I hope not. The scare was bad enough. We don't need a preggers Lorelai. There are several reasons why I think it's a very bad idea, but one that probably won't get me in trouble is: do we really want Lorelai knocked up out of wedlock AGAIN?
Amen to you sister. I don't think that will happen. I think it was supposed to help us see that she's starting to think about the future, but it didn't come off to well.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:27 AM
New Fan

Hey!! me again...

does anyone know where i can find online clips of the episode??
Old 05-13-2005, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.llo
Hey!! me again...

does anyone know where i can find online clips of the episode??

PAge one of the GG spoiler thread on the spoiler board....