Heartstopper

I NEED jealous Colin! i need Pen to have a suitor pleaseee

this is so cute

Old 04-07-2022, 02:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
They both look great! No bashing of actors

Not sure when it was taken, fairly recent!
sorry, I didn't mean that. i was trying to say, and I said it in the wrong way, that she is more beautiful in real life than in the TV show. I can't wait for her season!!

And of course I think he is a handsome guy, who can say the opposite? but the show is not trying to ugly him the same way they are doing with her. I just hope he doesn't realise about her feelings when she gets her glow up. I wouldn't like it that way.

But i was not trying to bash the actors. Sorry about that
Old 04-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Carmela, it's okay don't worry!

I agree I want Colin to see her before her make over if it happens

Old 04-08-2022, 02:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

I hope next season we can see Colin side yearning and seeing Pen's beauty May be Pen can make him jealous somehow
I am always wrong but the more I think about the more I think next season is going to be Polin’s. I would have never thought about it if Shonda and the actress playing Kate wouldn’t have said what they said, but, if you think about it, first season ended with a bee, second season ended with a pivotal point for polin. And I do think benedict season will be after a season were the last scene is a ball

I want it? I don’t know. Was I expecting it? Of course not. It is to soon? The writers would know better than about that. I’ll be right? Probably no. But. If they start filming in summer we will now soon
Old 04-08-2022, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmela_1986 (View Post)
I am always wrong but the more I think about the more I think next season is going to be Polin’s. I would have never thought about it if Shonda and the actress playing Kate wouldn’t have said what they said, but, if you think about it, first season ended with a bee, second season ended with a pivotal point for polin. And I do think benedict season will be after a season were the last scene is a ball

I want it? I don’t know. Was I expecting it? Of course not. It is to soon? The writers would know better than about that. I’ll be right? Probably no. But. If they start filming in summer we will now soon
IDK whose season it will be, I am confused But it would be better if Polin has a solid build-up next season, especially from Colin's side, imo. They definitely need a build-up. They can mix Benedict and Colin's books into 2 seasons giving balanced focus to both SLs, maybe...
Old 04-08-2022, 07:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would love if they mix stories, but Shonda said it herself “she would love to have one season centered in each sibling love story”, so even though (fortunately) they are introducing things about Eloise, Colin, Pen (and I thing they should be doing the same thing with Francesca but, apparently agenda issues made her couldn’t film the stuff they wanted her to do), there will always be one sibling as a main character of the season.

But what I would have never thought is that there would be a chance that Polin’s love story could be move forward, It wouldn’t have been a surprise for me if it were delayed but I never thought there would be a chance for them to be the third main couple. But we’ll have to wait and see who’s next.

And as I said before, I am always wrong so you all don’t need to worry for my nonsense talk lol

Last edited by Carmela_1986; 04-08-2022 at 07:57 AM
Old 04-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You’re not talking nonsense at all don’t think like that well, I wouldn’t want them to be the third because I want to see more build up with them the way 8 episodes cannot give but will see maybe we love it

İt was polin week apparently

Last edited by lessismore; 04-08-2022 at 03:00 PM
Old 04-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yes it's polin week! april 6th is the day Pen fell for Colin in the book

that art is super cute!

about s3 being about Polin, i agree there's a chance that could happen, hope we find out soon!
Old 04-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

that make sense

would love to see jealous Colin that would be good to make him realise shes more than a friend

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-09-2022, 02:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
that make sense

would love to see jealous Colin that would be good to make him realise shes more than a friend
Maybe that’s the reason why he said that terrible thing in front of his friends and not his brothers.

He behaved the last 2 seasons more as a die hard suitor than as I friend, and the only reason why I can justify the Ton not thinking she was being courted it’s only because she is for them such an ugly insipid wallflower that there’s note even a chance for a Bridgerton to actually court her.

So now there’s a valid chance for men interested in her (and I am sure there are many) to court her as there’s no Bridgerton competence, and not even social relationship with them. And that’s going to be glorious to see Colin longing for Pen. Can’t wait for that!!!
Old 04-09-2022, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Off makes really sense to me. Then that’s a great set up for s3
Old 04-09-2022, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

i need that now!
Old 04-11-2022, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Carmela, Ck, fire for a heart, Juli Love hearing your thoughts!

I think making Colin jealous could work
Old 04-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am lost. Just watch Simon saying to Daphne that if he courts her, a lot pf suitors will come. And on the other side, Pen being fakely courted by Colin took away every suitor from her? Because I do think that declaration was made in public with that purpose, are the Bridgertons that powerful? And why people are forced to get married for holding hands and they can leave a room together to go to an empty room and no one at least gossip about it? Is she such a ugly duckling wallflower for being ignored for the whole Ton?
Old 04-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

With Simon saying if he fakes courts Daphne, suitors will come... he's a duke! People look up to titles.

I think she's "hidden"/wall flower so she could play the part of Whistledown and when it comes for her season, she will blossom into a "swan"

Closed Thread   Post New Thread