Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
True he isnt evil and thats what makes him better than Damon in my opinion, because no matter how you look at it, Damons a killer, he might be on the road to redemption but that doesnt change who he is and who he has been, Michaels just a normal tough 16 year old, he might shut people off, but hes a sweatheart
Exactly. I do love Damon don't get me wrong but it doesn't change the fact that he's a killer. He was on the road to redemption and that's kind of messed up now but he is a good guy underneath it all he just doesn't like to show it like Michael.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:10 PM
New Fan

so guys my laptop is going to be dead in like 2 or 3 mins tops
I'm going to bed again I'm going to dream about MY Damon all night
really enjoyed myself loved the team work
cant wait for next week wanna see who gets Kyle first
angel_sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good night! Can't wait for the fight over Kyle!
Old 02-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Exactly. I do love Damon don't get me wrong but it doesn't change the fact that he's a killer. He was on the road to redemption and that's kind of messed up now but he is a good guy underneath it all he just doesn't like to show it like Michael.
Exactly

Im gonna head off to bed as well, its almost 4am and I have my first class of the new term in 4 hours had a lot of fun tonight and Im sorry so many people had to miss it, hope theyll all be able to watch and catch up during the week

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for watching with me guys. Can't wait for next week!
Old 02-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Neither can I another really fun episode awaits, for now, I gotta go, good night

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good night!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I only usually watch the first season. Knowing how badly Katims managed to screw up the rest of the show just is too much for me to enjoy the good episodes afterwards. And now with how LUX was screwed up and killed just makes it worse. Two great shows that had so much promise and between the network suits and idiotic show runners both died long before their time. Though LUX it was clearly more the network suits fault. Katims was just lousy all together. Seems like every time he made a choice he picked the one wrong. Of course his contempt for his audience was his major flaw; just like Joss Whedon. Their arrogance overwhelmed what intelligence they had.

That is one reason I love fanfiction so much; there all the stupidities of the show runners are fixed if you look hard enough.
Tess would have been great if Katims had not decided to make her evil. And then the suits wanting Heigle to be the star.

It would have been so much better to have Tess slowly warm to humans (especially Kyle) and then choose to help and stop Khivar and the skins.

One of the dumbest parts of the whole show was the Special Unit. Talk about stupid. Hoover would never have allowed any of his people to have anything to do with aliens -and he had TOTAL control of the FBI until he died. It would have been a military unit from day one. But then Katims was a typical hollywood idiot as regards military and everything else (the flashback episode was so bad it was almost parody to anyone with ANY knowledge of the military). The part with Michael and Hal was just so great- one of the absolute best parts of the entire show. Once again so much potential lost. The other dumb part to me was the Dups. Logically having a backup makes sense; but the whole New YOrk thing was so badly done; I could barely understand what they said and I am willing to bet most people had the same problem (once again so bad it was almost parody). I found myself hoping that Isabel and Vilondra would bond and turn evil and end up dead. The only one of the Dups I liked was Ava; I wonder what happened with her after Zan was killed. Hope she had a good life.
And of course there is Future Max. Talk about a mess; wanting Tess to stay and then having her turn out to be the evil one was hands down the biggest screwup Katims had.
thumper1944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry guys that I wasn't here i will definetly come to the catch up hour next week!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Absolute Fan

i love the first scene from this episode when Liz was wondering if Max was awake too and then next scene you see Max.. snoring the scene between him and Michael is priceless
although i was totally distracted by Jason's hotness God when he prepared himself for the "attack" in the dark... he's a black panther. Too sexy without even trying.

the eraser room scene is one of my favorites, the way he looks at her the electricity
and how i can forget the hilarious scene when Kyle saw Max and Liz in the jeep and he totally got the wrong impression?
first season >>> everything.
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
I'm sorry guys that I wasn't here i will definetly come to the catch up hour next week!
Don't worry about it! We understand stuff comes up sometimes.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

sorry i missed both weeks guys! weekends are crazy for me but ill watch em now and post
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
Don't worry about it! We understand stuff comes up sometimes.
Thank you But I will definetly come next week, to both of them
Old 02-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
sorry i missed both weeks guys! weekends are crazy for me but ill watch em now and post
That's fine not everyone can be here for the actual watch but this thread is open all week and you can come in here and discuss the episode at any time .

Glad to know you will be here wasn't the same without you
Old 02-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Haha, thanks I am just so angry that I couldn't be here because I wanted to! Now i have to wait another week to have more Rowell
Reply   Post New Thread