Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed. The Lost writers manipulated their fanbase. They pulled the biggest con job I've ever seen on a television show.

And I checked out of Smallville so many years ago. I can't believe it's still on the air.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
i agree that most of the shows get ruined by the last seasons.
Honestly i don't remember i single show that i watched that didn't got crappy seasons after the first one or two.

On the other hand i don't understand how is possible that some shows have good ratings and are renewed for so many seasons. Good ratings doesn't automatically mean quality.
Smallwille isn't smallwille anymore, i think that right now it's "the new adventures of Lois and Clark" how many seasons they have?
what about "gossip girl"? horrible show with horrible characters.
"7th Heaven" is another mystery. I get that it was a show for the families, i even liked the first seasons (my mom used to watch it while she was making dinner ) but the last seasons are atrocious something that the families and kids definitely shouldn't watch.
You read my mind with both statements
I was even thinking about Smallville right now. I can't believe that show still exists
Old 11-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOST - Ugh! I'm so over that show. I should have stopped watching that show back when I said I was going to (after S2). I thought S3 was okay but the show took the biggest nosedive and I can't believe I wasted like 6 years of my life on that.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tell me about it. The show became a complete clusterfck in the end.

Back to Lux. Why didn't they air the Thanksgiving episode on Tuesday? Nobody is gonna be in that mindset anymore come next week. The holiday has come and gone. It'll be sorta anticlimactic.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

I'll never understand that stupid channel
Old 11-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Tell me about it. The show became a complete clusterfck in the end.

Back to Lux. Why didn't they air the Thanksgiving episode on Tuesday? Nobody is gonna be in that mindset anymore come next week. The holiday has come and gone. It'll be sorta anticlimactic.
I don't think that the week before Thanksgiving is a big TV week so the CW may be postponing the show a week to get better ratings.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

And by airing a Thanksgiving episode the week after the holiday, that will somehow up the ratings? This logic does not register with me.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And by airing a Thanksgiving episode the week after the holiday, that will somehow up the ratings? This logic does not register with me.
They're showing one of the few original episodes they have left on a night that has higher viewership. LU fans won't care if the episode is before or after Thanksgiving but if they're busy prepping for the holiday they would have missed it last week.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Anyway the show is cancelled. It won't make such a difference
Old 11-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. They heard the news before Thanksgiving. So delaying the episode for the week after is not making sense to me.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't get it either. I would understand if LUX aired on Thursdays but it doesn't we should have had this episode last week.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup. Anyway, the episode was meh. The only thing I liked was Sam blackmailing Lux. He obviously likes her.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yup. Anyway, the episode was meh. The only thing I liked was Sam blackmailing Lux. He obviously likes her.
Yeah? The blackmailing was cute and I got the impression that Lux wasn't as mad as she made out she was.

I also liked the Cate/Baze scene. Loved the banter between the two. You could obviously tell that Cate had other things on her mind.

And how about Laverne and Abbie figuring out Cate was pregnant?? Another funny scene.

I know that there was alot left out that should have been in there, and Liz doesn't have the excuse that she was rushed for time because this episode was written when they were still planning for a back 9 so we didn't need the Baze?Emma office scene, or the Lux/Eric scenes, we should have gotten a few Cate/Baze/Lux scenes.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't like the blackmailing. It was funny and all that but then it just seemed like Sam was trying to use her. I don't like that, Lux doesn't need someone in her life like that.

I loved how Laverene and Abby figured out so quickly that Cate was pregnant and then all their little comments at dinner cracked me up.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dp!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread