Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I lost my touch to the actors for a while after Roswell ended, but now I am just as bad as in the day
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 04-14-2011, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

It was never made public that Shiri and Jason dated, right? it was just a rumor? I just want to check my facts before, I answer to this girl in facebook where we are talking about Roswell Movie. Also, was Katherine and Jason engaged?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
It was never made public that Shiri and Jason dated, right? it was just a rumor? I just want to check my facts before, I answer to this girl in facebook where we are talking about Roswell Movie. Also, was Katherine and Jason engaged?
1 - it was never made public. It's rumor based on behind the scenes spread both the the fans and sometimes the cast or some people from the staff (i remember that in one of the commentaries one of the writers, maybe Nutter, said that they weren't acting in a scene but it was real). We will never know. But definitely it's just a rumor
2 - rumor as well. If my memory is right the engagement rumor was a case of a joke that has been interpreted as a serious thing by the others. In one of her interviews Katherine joked about one of her rings saying that it was an engagement one.. (or maybe someone asked her if it was and she joked about it) but obviously it wasn't. Beside they broke up when the engagement rumor started.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that's what it thought. Thanks for answering. Even if someone said they weren't acting, it doesn't mean they were dating. They might have just had a bit of fun
Old 05-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I just remember something about Katherine and Jason dating later on. And then the early rumor about Shiri/Jason but I was never really into the personal lives of the stars. I read some stuff but that's where it ended. I was always more into what was going on with the show.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah of course. There was just this annoying person who stated in this discussion of Roswell Movie that they would never come together anymore because Jason left Shiri for Katie, and Majandra left Brendan to be with Devon, and I was just like "Waaait a minute. That's not what happened!"
Old 05-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Absolute Fan

what a soap opera

some people take rumors way too seriously and they mix the show with supposed behind the scenes or real life. For example the fact that Jason and Katherine dated influenced people's perception of Max and Isabel scenes
I've read people saying that they had an incestuous sexual chemistry that frankly i never saw.
Max and Isabel were always portrayed as brother and sister and there was nothing malicious about their interactions. They cared about each other deeply and even though Isabel considered Michael her brother as well her relationship with Max was a bit more profound because they were together since they were kids.. for so long they had only each other. Michael doesn't take Max's hand after they are "born" in the pod chamber but Isabel and Max hold their hands instantly showing an immediate bond. I could make a parallel with the scene where Max saw Liz for the first time and how he left Isabel's hand there while in the pod chamber he took her hand choosing his sister and leaving Tess there. Maybe Isabel was his comfort zone for a while and it's a bit symbolic that when he saw Liz he let go of Isabel's hand and stayed alone. It makes me remember about Isabel's initial jealousy toward Liz. I can only imagine what it meant for the three of them to only have each other for so long.
Also Max always was the one "affectionate" in the trio he always hugged Michael too and showed concern for him when he was in danger. ( i saw some hilarious fan videos where their scenes where looked from a slash perspective. genius ) He was protective and sweet.
that said, i think that you can notice a difference between the way Jason portrayed Max in the scenes with Liz and in the scenes with his family.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know And to be honest, even if all that had happened, that's why they all called actors. I can't see their personal feelings getting on the way to do the show.

I never saw sexual tension between Isabel and Max - if i did I probably would have been weirded out I never could accept Katie and Jason dating because they were siblings in my head

ooo, I would love to see the fanvideo you were on about
Old 05-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never once noticed any sexual tension with Isabel and Max, like you said I would have been totally weirded out at that.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Shiri mentioned in a recent interview mentioned Jason Behr and how Shiri wants to do the Roswell movie and how we all should tweet the cast to get them on board with the Roswell movie!

Here is the interview where she mentions it at 2:32 in the video she will do the movie and mentions Jason he her words " I haven't seen him in years! I'm sure he is still Super Hot!"

Dating Rules From My Future Self - Shiri Appleby and Alison Becker Live Chat Part 5 of 6 - YouTube

Aw I want this movie to happen SO bad!

Tweet the Roswell cast this is what I wrote tweet them!

Quote:
Following @ShiriAppleby advice tweeting Roswell cast about Roswell movie @emiliederavin @MajandraD @KatieHeigl @Wm_Sadler @KaDeeStrick
In case you don't know @KaDeeStrick is Jason Behr's wife on twitter.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great that Shiri is so on board with this, hopefully it will get the other cast to want it as well.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Well this has been tried many times. There is one very active campaign for the movie, and some of the actors are on board, but to be honest, I don't see it happening. 'Cause it's not just up to the actors, what we really need is a director and script writers wanting to do this.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Plus, it would be one thing if Roswell finished its run voluntarily, but it was canceled. The only show I can think of which actually did make a movie after being canceled was Firefly/Serenity, and I think that's because Joss was so willing. It's never even been hinted at by Katims that he would want to revisit the Roswell characters/storyline.

While I'd be thrilled with the news of a movie... if it was done the right way, I'm also a realist, and I don't think we have a snowball's chance of getting a Roswell film.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

^ Exactly. Don't get me wrong peeps, I won't stop campaigning, ever. Roswell was very important part of my life when I was growing up, and I would love nothing more than see all the characters again. And I would love the cast reunited! But we would need to take the campaigning to someone else than the actors; some of them will act in anything for money.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread