Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2022, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

We are doing good, but i'll say it's even better when you're around. I was missin ya already!
Old 06-29-2022, 03:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well, the heat has stopped here, but not much rest due to some of our rabbits getting out earlier. I did get 2 back of the 3 that left their hutch this morning. Once out, they will go just about anywhere they can fit into. Mostly spaces where fences are to other houses at least 1 I know went through. Mostly they are exploring & someone will eventually spot them again by me likely. Besides that, I watched the Keanu Reeves film ''Siberia'' last night. It's not for everyone & is slow paced, but I enjoyed watching it.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:06 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordX13 (View Post)
We are doing good, but i'll say it's even better when you're around. I was missin ya already!
awww

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Well, the heat has stopped here, but not much rest due to some of our rabbits getting out earlier. I did get 2 back of the 3 that left their hutch this morning. Once out, they will go just about anywhere they can fit into. Mostly spaces where fences are to other houses at least 1 I know went through. Mostly they are exploring & someone will eventually spot them again by me likely. Besides that, I watched the Keanu Reeves film ''Siberia'' last night. It's not for everyone & is slow paced, but I enjoyed watching it.
the rabbits. u're a great rabbit dad. :rabbit:
ohh never watched that one.

i don't have that much space here for pets so i stick to being a plant mom
Canada day long weekend perfect timing after a rough back to work from vacation.
Old 06-30-2022, 03:51 PM

Yeah. Som animals mostly small ones I think don't need necessarily a lot of space to live in, such as gerbils, rabbit, & mice, but it is helpful of course. We haven't had a wheel for them to run on for a while, but I remember when we did some of them would chew on it or sit on instead of running. I have seen rat cages with floors to them, which do look cool. Have a good holiday if you're celebrating. Lightning off fireworks perhaps.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:42 PM

Have a great holiday tomorrow everyone that is celebrating. Be safe of course. fireworks are not banned in my town, but I doubt that I'll light any off. I plan to go to our town's fireworks show tomorrow night. Should be fun. I've only been there once & that was in 2019.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

happy 4th of July for u guys!

work for me...blah it'll be Monday, back reality. is it all these is, all i do is work and looking forward to the weekend?
Old 07-04-2022, 04:21 PM

Well, you just went on a trip though. Here, it's take care of pets, usually cleaning up after them on weekdays & I can try to relax on weekends. Today is my town's Independence Day fireworks show & beginning on July 15th will be our fair here that ends on the 17th of this month. We have not had either happen since 2019 I recall. There is an event scheduled for next month titled: "Grand Feux Loto Quebec" that I've come across. Have you been to that event before?
Old 07-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

yeah a lot of events return first time since 2019. did u see ur town's 4th of July fireworks?

yep les Grand Feux, it's an annual fireworks event every weekend for a few weeks in the summer. i haven't been to any of them in recent years. i lived in the suburbs for years and commute home after the fireworks can be a bit complicated. then i moved abroad 2 years. now i just don't feel like going out late, it's weird. the pandemic hit me hard.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:23 PM

Yes. I saw them. They lasted for a while. Past 10:30 P.M. here. I'm usually not out late & Saturdays I like to watch a movie on them at night typically. I live in a Portland suburb, but the bus from downtown Portland runs late thankfully, so riding that 1 isn't an issue. The 1 that runs by where our fireworks show though only runs on weekdays & not on some holidays including Independence Day, but the walk home was not bad. Hope you're weekend has started off well.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

cool they have night buses.

went to a sidewalk sale and went thrifting today. i bought 2 movies and a funky top.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:12 PM

Great. I watched ''Act of Violence'' from T.C.M. on demand last night. & it was a good film I think from the 1940s. Hope that you are having a good Sunday.
Old 07-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

wow the 40s. classics

yeah i was out and about. so much happening in town. i went to this circus show, came home late and tired.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:58 PM

Wow. How was that?
Old 07-13-2022, 08:54 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

it was cool. it's still on-going until the end of the week. also movie festivals are back, i sure will be at the movies this weekend
Old 07-14-2022, 05:25 PM

OK. Enjoy them. I'll be at my the fair here this weekend. At least on Saturday. Maybe on Sunday depending on how tired I am.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread