I am a basketball genius!

Yes. I like the Outer Scouts.
Old 01-24-2023, 10:48 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

me too

interesting info on Saturn. hmm must be weird for her, baby then grow quickly for her mission. it seems like her only purpose in life is her deadly mission.
Old 01-29-2023, 03:31 PM

Here is from Sailor Moon Fandom: ''Hotaru is timid, quiet, and always keeps to herself. Never having had any real friends, she was surprised yet happy to have met Chibiusa. She had growing fears of losing herself someday and struggled to keep her dark side in check, so as not to harm those she held most dear. She and Sailor Saturn are initially entirely different entities with their own personalities. Saturn is cold and analytical and will do what needs to be done.

When she is reborn, she is a cheerful and highly gifted child. She loves reading and can memorize entire books. She sometimes switches to a colder personality which is more reminiscent of Saturn. When she reawakens to her powers, she regains the memories of all of her past lives and in this new person Hotaru and Sailor Saturn are one and the same. She is protective of her friendship with Chibiusa. She is deeply intellectual and lacks street smarts as she is completely befuddled by Ruruna Kobe and Naruru Osaka. She loves her new parents and dies trying to protect Setsuna.

Hotaru was raised by Souichi and Keiko Tomoe. Years ago, an accident occurred in one of her father's labs which killed her mother and badly wounded Hotaru. To save her life, her father replaced parts of her limbs with machinery making her an android. During the medical procedure, he connected with Pharaoh 90, who implanted her with a Daimon: Mistress 9. Unlike the Witches 5 and other Daimons, Mistress 9 did not awaken and remained suppressed within Hotaru. She had been Pharaoh 90's partner in the Tau Star System. Over the following few years, her Father, fused with a Daimon himself, worked to establish Mugen Academy, create other human-daimon hybrids, and to prepare the expansion of the Death Busters' invasion of Earth. She lived with her Father feeling pain from the monster within and underwent regular checkups on her mechanical parts. She saw Kaolinite as trying to replace her Mother and resented her.''
Old 02-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

yeah what a story for Hotaru.

Today i bought 2 sailormoon action figures. i know i know, i already have the princess serenity figure from the 20th anniversary collection.

but who could resist princess Serenity and prince Endymion from the Eternal film. So i bought both

Old 02-06-2023, 05:47 PM

Aw. Those are cute.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

i know right!

the ones on the picture is "version B" of the figurines. other than the obvious cuteness, i like the fact that they can join hands
Old 02-12-2023, 01:19 PM

Do you own action figures of other characters?
Old 02-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

i have:

-princess Serenity and prince Endymion from the Eternal film collection
-princess Serenity from the 20th anniversary collection
-Funko pop Sailormoon
-some low quality playable figures of all 5 inner-scouts

that's what i remember owning. i have a lot of the stationery stuff

i'd love to have more figures but there's not much space to display it. not while sharing this space.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:32 AM

Plus they seem to be pricey from what I've come across including shipping costs from Japan ad I have not found yet Sailor Moon figures in the U.S.
Old 02-13-2023, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still love Sailor Moon and Sailor Juipter! :love,:
Old 02-14-2023, 05:46 PM

My faves are Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, & Sailor Pluto. Sailor Moon cries too much for my liking, but generally she's likable as they are from what I've seen.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I love sailor jupiter a lot too tbh.
Old 02-15-2023, 03:39 PM

She is pretty great I think.
Old 02-16-2023, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

THey look cute there or kawaii.
Old 02-18-2023, 02:49 PM

I agree. Here is some news: Viz Media makes 'Sailor Moon' and other anime classics available for free on YouTube

The company also uploaded the Japanese audio versions of "Death Note," "Naruto" and "Hunter X Hunter.'

Here's something to occupy your weekend if you're an anime fan. Viz Media has uploaded some of the most well-known anime series out there to YouTube and made them available to stream for free. You can now find shows such as Sailor Moon โ€” the old series that aired in the 90s, not the remake, Sailor Moon Crystal โ€” Naruto, Death Note, Inuyasha and Hunter X Hunter on the publisher's account. From what we can see, Viz has organized the episodes into playlists, which should make binge watching them easier.

The episodes are punctuated with ads, though you've probably already expected that for free content. Also, they're not visible in some regions, so you may have to use a VPN, depending on where you are. Take note that Viz uploaded the Japanese audio versions of the shows with English subtitles, and they haven't been remastered to fit modern aspect ratios. This is a great chance to enjoy older shows that may not be readily available on streaming services, though, especially if you're feeling nostalgic or were too young to watch them when they first aired.

https://www.engadget.com/viz-media-m...181843348.html
Closed Thread   Post New Thread