Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2020, 04:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

1x07 - "Shiv Part One" Episode Discussion (June 29, 2020)

1x07 - "Shiv Part One"
Episode Discussion

(Airdate: June 29, 2020)

Pat tries to teach Courtney, Yolanda, Beth and Rick the importance of teamwork; as the school prepares for homecoming,
Cindy lashes out against her father's strict rules;
Barbara accepts an offer from Jordan.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

tftnt

can someone top this please ?
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Another good episode.

Cindy is a psycho. lol and she's only with Henry to see if he has his fathers powers.. she's not doing a good job cause it's clear and she's not noticing it.

Courtney needs to learn how to work with a team. was glad the group called her out on trying to do everything on her own. and getting beat up by Cindy only proved that point even more, good thing that janitor stepped in. and he knew Pat. Called him Stripe.

I was wondering when Mike would become jealous of Pat/Courtney.
he needs to talk to his dad, i'm sure it's just a matter of time before he finds out what's going on or they tell him.

Also like the they're lil group intro, that is until Cindy ruined it
Old 07-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah Cindy is a total psych and it seems her home life is really messed up.

that fight scene was crazy with her and Courtney. and now it seems she knows how stargirl is now.

it was only a matter of time before mike showed his jealousy. I hope he talks to his dad about it.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah I wonder if she's gonna use that info to try an get into the ISA. Since that's what she really wants.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

that's what it sounded like in the preview for next week
Old 07-05-2020, 10:29 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I like Cindy's supervillain outfit. Her attitude is brutal though. It's like "You can't guess how you have all that beauty & close to nobody you know wants to hangout with you?" There's still time for her to change her ways, unless she's going to be pissed off the rest of her life.

On this episode if I saw correctly, Pat got to Courtney later than usual. It appeared that she was about to die. Cindy was able to walk off though. Seems like a good cliffhanger for the next next episode.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I liked her suit too. This is how she looks in the comics in the fight in the high school scene. I guess in the show she's a lot prettier though.

Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know why but I'm slowly starting to not care about Courtney much. I just think she's doing too much way too early.

I liked seeing the young JSA walk the halls together.

Cindy ain't playing game, she's really to up her game and tired of waiting to be told what to do... she's just like Courtney except for being a villain. Both of them are high schoolers wanting to go out in battle like they are the greatest to ever exist and lead. lol
I like that she's through with Henry as well. lol She even wants someone to pull the plug on Brainwave.

I loved us seeing how Henry is experiencing getting his abilities and his confusing and how everything is happening.

I feel bad for Pat, has to listening to Courtney whining to him each episode and at the end he's usually be proven correct and Courtney goes on and continue going against him... she literally doesn't learn from anything it seems.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 07:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good episodes of careful what you wish for , I believe Courtney is a typical teen wanting to do everything herself and her way , her gettinf beaten up more for me sounds great she needs a harsh reality check to slow her down and she isn't a team player.

Cindy love her bad ass self but it was a good Introduction to her life and what she feels , alone In HS doesn't love Henry like wow this girl has issue but I get it very similar to Courtney they want in they want to be apart of the adults table and well they aont ready and have no idea what being an adult brings.

Junior being in the other episodes is so shady man and he has a sword nice, I have to say I like Mike for telling off Courtney its not fair to him that now the hand out he is a good kid that still needs his dad but it is odd that he calls him Pat.

The fight scene was aweosme I like seeing Cindy suit up and fight she is a great fighter, Courtney didn't know what hit her , than Pat going to Courtney and yelling her name out so Cindy and hear so smart but I am pretty sure they both know who each other are thier suits dont cover muxh up
Old 12-14-2020, 11:56 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. They'd need a mask similar to 1 that bat people where to help hide their faces, such as Batman or Batwoman. I think in Courtney's case her long curly hsir shoukd give it away just about every time.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread