View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 07:00 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Good episodes of careful what you wish for , I believe Courtney is a typical teen wanting to do everything herself and her way , her gettinf beaten up more for me sounds great she needs a harsh reality check to slow her down and she isn't a team player.

Cindy love her bad ass self but it was a good Introduction to her life and what she feels , alone In HS doesn't love Henry like wow this girl has issue but I get it very similar to Courtney they want in they want to be apart of the adults table and well they aont ready and have no idea what being an adult brings.

Junior being in the other episodes is so shady man and he has a sword nice, I have to say I like Mike for telling off Courtney its not fair to him that now the hand out he is a good kid that still needs his dad but it is odd that he calls him Pat.

The fight scene was aweosme I like seeing Cindy suit up and fight she is a great fighter, Courtney didn't know what hit her , than Pat going to Courtney and yelling her name out so Cindy and hear so smart but I am pretty sure they both know who each other are thier suits dont cover muxh up
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote