Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

I am looking forward to more scenes. I just don't want them screwed up. It's a trade-off.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Graphics Team

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch s6 if this season ends with DB, at least not until it's over and someone can assure me that DB end up together. And if not, I can always pretend it got canceled after s5.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'm done if/when DB are done. I'll keep watching until then, I think. But I will still hope that the show gets magically cancelled tomorrow with no more eps ever.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

This show getting cancelled would be the best thing that could happen. I'm already celebrating this supposed shortened season 6
Old 03-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

So am I. If there's less episodes, there's less time to screw them up.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherwise (View Post)
It's not just you. I've been secretly hoping that the show would get super cancelled and end right now, so 5x17 would be the last episode forever. That would be my perfect ending.
The show can end once they have had sex! Not a minute before!

Then the show will go out with a bang! ba-dum-cha
Old 03-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I would miss the sex and the Met steps. But I don't know. I have an imagination. I trust that more than the writers.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Graphics Team

But more episodes means more moments. I would actually love for them to stay together until the very end and for us to get pretty scenes like these every episode. But I don't trust that that is what they are planning, so...
Old 03-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The writers always manages to screw up everything. But despite that I'm looking forward to more DB scenes. They are undeniably cute together.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I know they're gonna screw them up sooner or later. I just don't want it to be beyond repair, I want them to have a real chance in the end.

In the meantime I'll just enjoy all the lovely DB stuff we do get.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Dair waffles in 2 weeks

Diana
Old 03-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Feels like we've been waiting forever. Like they have.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoods87 (View Post)
Dair waffles in 2 weeks
Love that euphenism....

Bring on the waffles!

The end of DB and a reconcillation for CB seems inevitable to me.... It's a shame the writers will choose to be predictable and go with the the fan frenzied ship that went stale seasons ago....However as long as DB get their shot and they have a chance I'm satisfied with that. I just want all this to build up to amount to something. For us to get substantial episodes pack filled with squee worthy moments that we can comfort ourselves with, when their time has passed.

I just can't bear the idea of the promise and that last scene to be over in a few episodes with her back in Chuck's arms, just because jealous CB fans demanded it and threatened to boycott otherwise..... I know that's the only reason they contradicted themselves and almost ruined Blair's character by making her so badly written and flaky. CB should have ended with that great final scene last season, instead they had a brief reconcillation this season that made no sense whatsoever that cheapened it....It was just a bone to keep CB fans interested.

I myself used to be a CB fan however these constant "epic" we can't be together scenes are getting tiresome. They'd hold so much more meaning, if the seperation lasted longer than mere episodes. If they're kept apart for the next season and DB are given a chance, and then CB get back together it will hold much more meaning and Chuck might actually be worthy and deserve her.....Until then I'm going to enjoy DB's amazing chemistry while it lasts and daydream they'll end up together....

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 03-19-2012 at 10:19 AM
Old 03-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Chair fans threatening the writers are ridiculous and if the writers cave they are too.
I used to be a CBer too. DB just has better writing and CB has been destroyed. 13 episodes won't make up for it
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoods87 (View Post)
Dair waffles in 2 weeks
Can't wait