Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2007, 05:35 AM
New Fan

Wow, Felicitas, an amazing vid! I was completely tranfixed. Plus, I love the Verve. And luby, lol
Old 03-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_mind (View Post)
Hmm, the link works fine for me..

Maybe this one will work for you: YouSendIt - File Sharing Transfer Delivery - PC FTP Replacement

And I uploaded the file again, just in case. Hope it helps.
YouSendIt - File Sharing Transfer Delivery - PC FTP Replacement
It's working now, thanks
Old 03-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Tell Me No Secrets here last night. The end was good, but I really still want to know what happened when they got home and if they carried on fighting and if they then existed in some kind of awkward one week limbo between then and CoM. Also, what did they think about Ames still being a threat?

"If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all."
Old 03-09-2007, 05:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberries'n'sugar (View Post)
Wow, Felicitas, an amazing vid! I was completely tranfixed. Plus, I love the Verve. And luby, lol
wow!! YOu are some talented girl Felicitas I actually dared to open it at my jobs computer and it was so beautiful!!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheYhat (View Post)
Tell Me No Secrets here last night. The end was good, but I really still want to know what happened when they got home and if they carried on fighting and if they then existed in some kind of awkward one week limbo between then and CoM. Also, what did they think about Ames still being a threat?
They definitely had that awkward "just had a major fight" thing to deal with. In COM they make reference to it before Hollis comes into the break room to tell them about the restraining order. Luka even asks Abby "So you're not mad at me any more?"
Old 03-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubenko_junkie
Luka even asks Abby "So you're not mad at me any more?"
Call me a masochist, but I would have liked to see what transpired in that week.
How long til the new US eps now?

Felicitas: Yet another epic vid, wonderful smooth transitions that tell the story and lovely play between colour and B&W. Fabulous as always.

Last edited by girlintheYhat; 03-09-2007 at 01:35 PM
Old 03-09-2007, 03:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Call me a masochist, but I would have liked to see what transpired in that week.
How long til the new US eps now?
...write it, write it, write it! Um... eps come back on April 12th, right? So, in about... lol, someone else can do the maths.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheYhat (View Post)
Wasn't BOT supposed to air before COM and they switched it because of the Christmas break? That would at least explain the bitching and coldness between them in BOT. If looks could kill, I'm just sayin'..

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberries'n'sugar
Thanks, and btw, I got your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBY GIRL
wow!! YOu are some talented girl Felicitas I actually dared to open it at my jobs computer and it was so beautiful!!
lol, I hope you didn't get into any trouble at work for being so greedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheYhat
Felicitas: Yet another epic vid, wonderful smooth transitions that tell the story and lovely play between colour and B&W. Fabulous as always.
Thank you Helen, always means a lot. I just read "Hotter Than July" - again. Yeah, I'm addicted, guilty as charged. Any fics in process? *hehe..*

Last edited by manic_mind; 03-09-2007 at 06:21 PM
Old 03-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_mind (View Post)
Wasn't BOT supposed to air before COM and they switched it because of the Christmas break? That would at least explain the bitching and coldness between them in BOT. If looks could kill, I'm just sayin'..
No, in COM, Abby got mad at Luka AGAIN for the restraining order nonsense, and rightly so. He had no business threatening to kill someone. In BOT, she was angry at him for probably all of that combined. I know if he was keeping those sorts of "surprises" from me, I'd be mad as hell.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubenko_junkie (View Post)
No, in COM, Abby got mad at Luka AGAIN for the restraining order nonsense, and rightly so. He had no business threatening to kill someone. In BOT, she was angry at him for probably all of that combined. I know if he was keeping those sorts of "surprises" from me, I'd be mad as hell.
I don't blame her as well. I understand his point, but she still needed to know about it.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh, okay, I just thought it was the other way around. BOT was originally spoiled to be epi 13.11 & COM 13.12 and we got the spoilers for BOT before the ones for COM.

And I don't blame Abby for being pissed off either.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

They sometimes shoot episodes out of order. I get the spoilers myself, just as an fyi. This isn't unusual for a lot of reasons, between having to shoot exteriors in Chicago and just basic scheduling snafus, the episodes and scenes aren't filmed in sequence.

Last edited by dubenko_junkie; 03-09-2007 at 07:39 PM Reason: too many commas
Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They sometimes shoot episodes out of order. I get the spoilers myself, just as an fyi. This isn't unusual for a lot of reasons, between having to shoot exteriors in Chicago and just basic scheduling snafus, the episodes and scenes aren't filmed in sequence.
Okay, thanks.

Ps: Your reason for editing made me smile. Never thought someone would actually fill that one out.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha, I went back and looked and there was a comma after every two words. I *had* to edit it.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_mind
Thank you Helen, always means a lot. I just read "Hotter Than July" - again. Yeah, I'm addicted, guilty as charged. Any fics in process? *hehe..*
It's my pleasure - and thanks, I'm continually surprised that people read it afresh or go back to it, I finished it in 2004 I think: Would have thought it's old hat by now! So it means so much, thanks. I am still writing, but at a loss for any kind of fluency/drive/time to actually sit and just do it at the moment. I have many things in progress though and will get to them eventually, because unfinished business bugs me!

I don't think anybody blames Abby for being annoyed at all, not just because of what Luka had been hiding, but because she just didn't expect it at all. In the scene with the girl who had swallowed the phone, when she asked Abby if her old man kept things from her she replied: "No, my old man's pretty cool."

TPTB, please stop referring to Luka as an old man! Second ep in a row!