Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby_believer
the worst part is when luka says: "i´m done, carter can have you!" and abby answered it with an "ok"....
I hate that line. It makes Abby sound like a trophy Luka and Carter were fighting for. And I guess at times it did look like that from Carter's side, I just didn't expect it to come from Luka as well.
me too.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

love the song choice. my cousin danced to that at her wedding. so i have lots of happy memories of swinging on the dance floor to that. so happy it has a double meaning now! - to me at least! lol
i just wanted to add, that i am really glad i joined this forum becuase i like hearing about other people and how they all share the same passion about luby as i do! thanks guys!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mely
I hate that line. It makes Abby sound like a trophy Luka and Carter were fighting for. And I guess at times it did look like that from Carter's side, I just didn't expect it to come from Luka as well.
but wasnt he drunken at that time?
I actually understand Luka saying this because at that time he was sick of fighting for her and sick of seeing how she slowly turned to Carter.

And I hated that ... I hate to admit that I used to be a Carby myself.
How could I be so blind?
|it's about time
Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He had some to drink, but I don't think he was drunk. And yeah, sure he was tired of fighting - but I still think that line, and the approach worded in it, is wrong.
me too.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

it seemed like abby was a trophy, that carter wanted. and was always prepared to fight for. but (maybe its just me as a crazed luby fan) but luka didn't see abby as a prize. she was more if a reward shown through who they were when they were together. therefore a reward because they were better off together. but when you have someone aka. carter fighting every second for something that is only a reward when you get it, you can't blame luka for letting abby go eventually? it wears you down otherwise, and getting nothing in return probably turned him off her. hence...why i think luka and abby are perfect for each other atm becuase they dont have/need anyone but each other
Old 06-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

yeah you are probably right. Carby is so

And I thought Luka was drunk because he sounded like he was Nevermind...maybe I was wrong.

But now I hate Carter for doing everything he did. I really used to love his character but now ... not anymore, I am glad he is gone
|it's about time
Old 06-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mely
I agree...and he wasnt that drunk, so I think thats not an excuse for saying stupid things...

Is it time to start a new thread??
Old 06-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the point was that Luka was onto the fact that Abby knew what was going on (and she did!) and she behaved as though she was the trophy (the other things he said to her that night bear that out I think); the thing is if you have to fight that hard for someone it's not a trophy worth wininning, hence "I'm done" (competing) - the other guy can take the spoils.

I don't think Luka was drunk.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Since i'm here, i'll start the new thread if that's ok. Just leave this one open for a bit longer while i copy what i need. Thanks