Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2005, 02:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Heh..me either..they're in the same borough anyway And Ash.....like OMG! the comm..the comm! I love it! The banner is gorgeous. Ah..we are all fools in love
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 08-25-2005, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So here is the question of the day......Are we now commuting back and forth from Roomieville to Loserville?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
Heh..me either..they're in the same borough anyway And Ash.....like OMG! the comm..the comm! I love it! The banner is gorgeous. Ah..we are all fools in love
You know what, we need Em's note more here in LV than in RV.
I don't mind either.

Speaking of LV ; Excuse me, miss thread starter person Is there going to be a list of losers??
Old 08-25-2005, 03:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oooo *waves hand around* Me me, I wanna be a Loser too, plz add me to the list

Never thought there would be day where I would be typing that phrase out

And WORD Neel, we most def need THE WARNING posted here!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:57 AM
Absolute Fan

*Snort* You know what's funny bout that. The Special K ads here have this campaign right now..that are all 'Hey loser" and Do you want to be a loser?" i.e pounds... lol! Karmic or what? I shall deign to fixer upper later...

Edit to say: All losers are on the front page now
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 08-25-2005, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh dear, I do hate those ads... but now they're just going to make me laugh ... I'm going to get the weirdest looks, especially with my not so quiet complaining about them...

thanks for adding us hon, I'm liking the starter post... and you can use the warning if you want...

I have a feeling I'll be living mostly in roomieville, with the odd trip to loserville... but you never know

Em
Old 08-25-2005, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
Edit to say: All losers are on the front page now
Thanks. The front page looks great.
~
653 HOURS TILL NEW SEASON
Old 08-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks..I'm having waaaaaaay too much fun with it Ta Em I added the warning..so no excuses now And ya that ad is too annoying
Old 08-25-2005, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

i'll join this ship too, it will be interesting
although i must say the tltle is VERY like my FF about Abby/Jake
LOVE the banner,
so glad he's been made a regular
Old 08-25-2005, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Welcome hotdocs..did you write a fic about Abby/Jake? Cool. I'd love to read it..as you can see from my sig..i ship Abby/Jake as well I guess great minds think alike

Re: Very glad Scott's been given a regular slot too. He deserves it..he's been pure comedy this past season

It'a real pity Sara's leaving..I just can't see who else will get that sarcasm level right as Jane. I hope they get it right.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome 2hotdocs

I think we're all quite glad he's been made a regular... and I do so hope the new Jane gets it right.

Em
Old 08-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Hey 2hotdocs. Welcome to the insanity.

Just saw the warning and the link to sister thread Roomieville, nice work
Old 08-25-2005, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

what's this about a new Jane ??? I didn't know Sara's leaving
Old 08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Apparently her pilot got picked up so Jane needs re-cast. Rumour mill has been saying Mia Maestro (Sydney's sister from Alias) but then I hadn't heard she was leaving Alias either! So who knows..Mia is too typically pretty I think..like I said I'm having a hard time picturing anyone but Sara..I think she's a perfect Jane. Any thoughts?
Old 08-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Welcome 2hotdocs! And yep, we're all a little insane around here, lol. But we're a fun bunch.

IrishGirl: Thread looks awesome!

I'm just one of many making the daily commute from Roommieville to Loserville, lol. And yeah, Sara's Jane was the perfect counterbalance to Scott's Morris. I just hope whoever they get can manage as well as she did.

We need a menu here, too. But the only thing I can think to put on it so far is Vodka, neat. (That's what Jane ordered at the end of "Alone in A Crowd", when Morris said he likes the way she thinks. And no, I'm not obsessed......much. )

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe not whatever Morris got himself ratarsed on in the finale....