Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just caught up with New Girl
Old 03-18-2015, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Cool, it's still good then? I stopped watching in the middle of Season 2 but always meant to go back.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is!!!!!!!!! I stopped watching on season 3 because the first few episodes of that season were kinda weak, but I decided to give season 4 a shot and I'm in love with it all over again
Old 03-19-2015, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Good to hear! I heard it got a bit stale for a while, but everyone seems to be praising this season.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My only complaint is they're not using the original opening credits anymore I loved them so much, with the who's that girl song and colorful scenario
Old 03-22-2015, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Shows need to stop changing opening credits already.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ABOUT THE X-FILES COMING BACK

Old 03-25-2015, 04:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

I ´ve seen it !!! Fans should be amazed and excited !!
Old 03-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Such great news!

I have started watching Justified. 5 episodes in and very impressed.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Haha, I had this friend in high school who was a HUGE X-files fan, I wonder how she's reacting to the news!

I finished the first season of The Wire and started the second one. I really, really like it!!
Old 03-27-2015, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Impossible not to love The Wire. Gets better every season (though 2 divides people a bit.)
Old 03-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

So, who has accepted The Thrilling Adventure Hour into their life as their one true podcast?

I just discovered it, ten years too late, and it's ending, and I'm upset because I could have gone to the live shows when I was languishing in Southern CA for four years, but nooooo. I found it by way of another podcast, which was by way of another podcast. And then discovered that Paget Brewster is in it, and she and Paul F. Tompkins do the world's most hilarious segment in which they play drunk mediums (Drunk Medium being a project I think Patricia Arquette needs to get working on immediately) and Paget does...this voice. I can't describe it except I can't stop laughing when I hear it.

This is what I mean:

(It's even better when she lists animals she wants to hunt on the Serengeti in an episode where she - Sadie - and her husband, Frank, are riding an elephant and drinking and anger some local gods, including Patton Oswald. Although not as good as the episode where they encounter a demon clown - the episode is Beyond Belief: Wishing Hell and it's amazing. Oh here, I found it for you on soundcloud.)

And then I learned that Busy Phillips is involved in the other main segment (Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars - and Linda Cardellini has a recurring character in it) and all these amazing guest stars like Dave Foley show up now and then and they do other segments that I haven't listened to because I'm doing all the Beyond Beliefs first. And I only let myself listen to one at a time because they're ending. Which is cruel.

I need a TARDIS so I can go back and actually enjoy California. It was warm there. I'm told it has nice beaches as well. I did not go to them.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Never heard of this, but you had me at Paget. I will be travelling a lot next wee so I'll download some of the podcast to see what I think.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Seriously, the more I learn, the more I love her. Even if she is from my hometown's rival town. According to Wikipedia, at least. Like all of those people who allegedy come from Newton South, I refuse to believe she's a product of the enemy.

Although I'm really curious to know if she's actually from there and, if so, whether she ever saw the gorilla with the airhorn at our towns' Thanksgiving football game.

Weird towns are weird.
Old 03-31-2015, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

But are they weirder than NYC? Or is NYC an amalgamation of the weirdness?