Elite Fan

Aw DAMN! Sorry you got spoiled.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Glad I wasn't too attached yet

Can this Arya storyline just end NOW??
Old 06-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, so I will be back with thoughts later.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was bored to death and then suddenly I was like wait it's all getting so white and snowy IS IT WINTER, and then I was OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JON SNOW DON'T DIE PLEASE I am SO having nightmares with those creepy creatures
Old 06-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

Creepy as hell, right?! I was actually enjoying the episode well enough (mainly Tyrion/Daenerys) so when it cut to John, I actually tweeted a "John Snore" joke - little did I know how the episode would end.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was even through the Tyrion/Dany parts. Dany has been so...robotic, this season, like, everything she says, she says with no expression, it's so blah. I know she's supposed to be cold, but it's just coming off to me as bad acting (or bad writing, or bad directing, whatever)
Old 06-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, let's ship Cosima/Delphine, I mean, two unbelievably hot powerful women, what could go wrong?? IT HURTS LIKE HELL THAT'S WHAT COULD GO WRONG
Old 06-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

I love those two together. I love everything related to Cosima, so Season 2 was horrific at times.

Still watching Twin Peaks - the plotting is terrific, but there is this one musical score that they play in almost every scene and it is driving me CRAZY! I know it is a minor nitpick, but I can feel my BP rise each time the first few bars kick in.

Got my Netflix email today about OITNB in 1 week.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, these male clones SUCK And...am I too stupid or is Paul a really confusing character? First he didn't know anything, then there was something Afghanistan, then he was serving Rachel, now he's with this Castor people like he's known everything since the beginning, so did or didn't he know everything since the beginning? Sorry if it's obvious and I'm too dense, but this season's been kinda to me so far.

1 week
Old 06-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

We all wondered the same, so EW asked Dylan about it in his exit interview. Best read from the horse's mouth:

Quote:
Sarah has a line early in the episode where she tells Paul, “You’re the worst of them because I don’t even know where you stand.” How often during these three seasons did you even know where Paul stood because he was the ultimate “is he good or bad” kind of guy?
As they’re writing—and with any TV show—it’s very malleable. It’s changing and it’s always altering. I knew my arc from the beginning to the end of this season so it was much easier for me to flesh out the character and make strong, meaningful choices. When playing the double agent in the first two seasons—I didn’t even know I was a double agent—and not knowing the character’s direction in the first two seasons, it was much more difficult. And I always had to play things very close to the vest, very emotionally uninvested. So it seems like he was doing all this stuff—you didn’t get why he was doing it and you’re like, “What the hell is this guy doing? It seems like he’s flip flopping left and right.”

But when this season finally came around, I was like, “Okay, he loves these Castor boys. He’s doing everything he’s doing to cure these guys.” So it made a lot more sense in the first two seasons once you watch season 3, but while I was filming it I was kind of like, “What the F man?! What’s going on? What is this character doing?” So I mean it was really hard for me, but that’s why I just love this season because I knew my arc from the beginning to the end and you could flesh out the strong character with strong choices. It was such a different experience for me, and I loved it.

'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment | EW.com
I will say that so far, Season 3 has been my least favourite season, but I think the past few episodes have been a real improvement. The Castor storyline was a big part of my feelings. Just not feeling it at all.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I KNOW, I totally agree Paul's last episode was actually the best episode. The whole season so far has been crazy not in a good way And...even with that interview, it's still confusing , not confusing as if it was done to mess with our heads, but confusing as in they decide whhere they take Paul as they write, and that's really not good, you can't make your character be a different character every episode and expect it to make sense in the end because "he loves those boys", I mean, wth, there's literally nothing loveable about those clones.

That's what's so boring about them. With the exception of Mark (in Paul's last episode only), they pretty much all look and act like the same person, like what you'd think clones are, mere copies of the same person. I don't know if that's intentional, because they're all military and all, or if they got an actor that isn't half as good as Tatiana. But the thing is, what got me on the show was exactly how different the female clones were, how even though they looked the same, they still were completely different people, so much that you can tell them apart, they're all complex and human in their own way. That's Tatiana's fantastic portrayal of each character that brings that. I don't know why they had to go and create these stupid male clones that now take up half the screentime. With that, you get an Alison storyline that has literally NOTHING to do with the rest of the show, Cosima barely showing up, now Rachel barely showing up either (not that I'm a fan of Rachel, but still, Tatiana). Why sacrifice the best characters for the lame ones??

And OMFG what kind of Portuguese are they trying to speak??
Old 06-07-2015, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Amen to everything in your post, Ju. I loved last week's episode with Allison's school election, Cosima-as-Allison, , Felix/Allison, Helena/Mrs. S, etc. Those interactions are the strength of the show. More that, less Castor.

Twin Peaks is BONKERS. I have just 11 episodes left, so I will reserve judgements until then, but rest assured I will be having nightmares about Killer Bob for the rest of my life.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Okay, now I don't know if I ever wanna watch that

AND CAN I USE THIS THREAD TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT MY SHIP KIIIIIIIIIIIISSED FOR ONCE THIS SEASON AND I DIED BECAUSE THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL ADSDJFSEGDFHSEDJFCHSDGCHSJDKCSKDGDHK

IT'S LIKE LIFE HAS MEANING AGAIN
Old 06-09-2015, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

This episode was intense.

First, I loved seeing Felix "play straight" with Krystal. Once again, Tatiana was unrecognisable as yet another clone. Can't wait to see more of this character.

Cosima and Delphine... man, it has been a long season without seeing those two interact much. I was captivated by their interactions this week (as bittersweet/difficult as those moments were.)

The preview for next week looks fantastic - can't wait to see Mrs. S. sing in London.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've counted 10 clones that she's played so far. TEN. Beth, Katja, Sarah, Alison, Cosima, Helena, Rachel, Tony, Jennifer, Krystal, am I forgetting anyone? I'm so naive, though, I never see things coming, I really thought when Fee didnt tell Krystal anything, that she'd be left alone and we just wouldn't see her again. Poor thing And I was so disappointed with Rachel I mean, not that it would be believable that she'd suddenly turn good just because she lost an eye, but still

Quote:
Cosima and Delphine... man, it has been a long season without seeing those two interact much. I was captivated by their interactions this week (as bittersweet/difficult as those moments were.)
I knooooowwwww, first the hand touch and I had read a spoiler about Cosima telling Delphine about the near death experience, but it was 35 minutes into the episode and it hadn't happened yet and I was like damn it was that a false spoiler and then she started and she said "I came back for you" and I was like OMG did she just kinda sadly smiled is this sort of an I still love you, OMG is Delphine almost crying her voice is breaking , OMG she's walking towards her WHAT ARE THEY DOING ARE THEY GONNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEGWHADJESGDHSADJXASGDGASGDHSGDCGSDFCJSDXFSHCGDXGVDFJBJNK

Seriously. That WAS me watching. SO glad everyone in the house was asleep

And now there's THIS

AGKQHWGHDJSGSFDHDKHGSHSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND the Mockingjay trailer, this has been THE best week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!