Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Chris wants Eddie to pick Buck,
Old 03-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Graphics Team

Umm wait how does a cork get stuck in someone’s throat like that?

Eddie going in on that romance

Maddie being worried about where to have the baby and Chimney possibly not there. But then deciding she wants to have the baby at home

Lol geez how long that guy walked around on that roof. And then the man pushing him off.

Taylor Kelly? I hope Buck doesn’t start things back up with her..

Nia being a doctor awww so cute

Omg!! That woman putting her (ex) husband behind the wall!

Aw Chris getting upset/mad at Eddie and breaking the bowl.

I honestly don’t even like Taylor.. but what did Buck do? She said “if this is how you treat your friends”... was she talking about him inviting her cuz he didn’t wanna be the 3rd wheel?

I knew Chris was gonna go to Buck’s place

Omg Chris doesn’t wanna miss anyone else So he wants to forget..
And Buck reassuring him that he’s there for Chris.. and the hug

Okay so Maddie giving in to not risk having the baby at home since Chimney is worried about what could happen to them

WHAT?!?!?! THEY HAVE TO GIVE NIA BACK?! Noooooooooooo
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Awww I love Chris and Buck
Old 03-09-2021, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maddie & Chimney are so good for each other. And I can totally see were both where coming from in this episode. But I’m glad that Maddie listened to Chimney in the end.

I really loved the Athena & Maddie scene we got. Athena truly said what Maddie needed to hear.

Going to be honest here. The Eddie and Ana thing just feel so forced to me. The fact that it is so obvious that they have different views how to raise a kid with CP should be a dealbreaker for Eddie. Now she also called Christopher sensitive and Eddie didn’t say anything about it? And Eddie still going to date Ana even when it is obvious that Christopher had a problem with it. It just so OOC for Eddie to not put his son first and take a step back..

Also I didn’t like Taylor when we first got to know her. But I did like her this time around. I really hope she and Buck can become friends and be there for each other. Buck really need some more friends outside of work.

The “jump, jump..” scene was hilarious. I do wish Buck could have been there too though.

Christopher is so adorable and i love that he knows Buck’s phonenumber AND adress by heart. It is so obvious that Chris see Buck as a parent figure and I just need more of them together..

Nia taking after Mama Hen and being a doctor. So so adorable. I would hate it if they have to say goodbye to her. She belongs in the Wilson family now.

The vaccine moment was so beautiful. To see all of them come togehter to get the vaccine out to everyone was just perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice choco (View Post)
Umm wait how does a cork get stuck in someone’s throat like that?

Lol geez how long that guy walked around on that roof. And then the man pushing him off.
I wonder the same thing about the cork.

That scene with the guy on the roof was so funny. My favorite part was "jump, jump..".

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Buck is the perfect second father for Chris,
Old 03-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Going to be honest here. The Eddie and Ana thing just feel so forced to me. The fact that it is so obvious that they have different views how to raise a kid with CP should be a dealbreaker for Eddie. Now she also called Christopher sensitive and Eddie didn’t say anything about it? And Eddie still going to date Ana even when it is obvious that Christopher had a problem with it. It just so OOC for Eddie to not put his son first and take a step back..
But didn't Christopher seem fine later on? I mean... he likes Ana.

I think part of the reason some people may not like them is because they badly want Buddie to be a thing?
Old 03-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But didn't Christopher seem fine later on? I mean... he likes Ana.

I think part of the reason some people may not like them is because they badly want Buddie to be a thing?
See that is another problem. Like we got the scene when he yelled at Eddie and broke the bowl. And then he ran away to Buck. We didn't get to see Eddie and Christopher to sit down and talk about it at all. He suddenly was just okay with it. The last scene just didn't make sense to me. Plus that Eddie haven't let Carla, Abuela or his friends to see Christopher because of the pandemic but he let Ana who works at a school meet him and hug him. I just think it was way to soon for Eddie to have Ana over to meet Christopher as Eddie's girlfriend. Of what we can tell they have only been on 2-3 dates...

I'm sure there are some people who are like that. I ship Buddie too but I know there is a chance that they won't happen. And I'm okay to see them date others but then they have to make their love interest interested enough for people to care about them and make it make more sense. And for me it is just not there at all for these two seeing how OOC Eddie was in this episode.

Me and my wild boy
Old 03-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

I totally ship Buddie, I don't see the cem between Eddie and Ana, chris getting mad at Eddie breaking the bowl then running away to buck shows that Chris will always go to buck when he is mad at Eddie, sorry but going on 2-3 dates doesn't make you a girlfriend and he should have waited longer to introduce her as his gf.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
See that is another problem. Like we got the scene when he yelled at Eddie and broke the bowl. And then he ran away to Buck. We didn't get to see Eddie and Christopher to sit down and talk about it at all. He suddenly was just okay with it. The last scene just didn't make sense to me. Plus that Eddie haven't let Carla, Abuela or his friends to see Christopher because of the pandemic but he let Ana who works at a school meet him and hug him. I just think it was way to soon for Eddie to have Ana over to meet Christopher as Eddie's girlfriend. Of what we can tell they have only been on 2-3 dates...

I'm sure there are some people who are like that. I ship Buddie too but I know there is a chance that they won't happen. And I'm okay to see them date others but then they have to make their love interest interested enough for people to care about them and make it make more sense. And for me it is just not there at all for these two seeing how OOC Eddie was in this episode.
Oh that is true. We didn't see them actually talk about it after Christopher got upset.
Maybe they did? And we just didn't see it. I dunno. I don't actually get how Eddie hasn't let his close friends/family see Christopher.. considering Christopher seems to really miss them.

I don't ship Buddie. But I really like their friendship. But I agree that they do have to make the love interest make more sense. I mean it has been awhile since he's really felt something for someone after Shannon.. but even if he feels something for Ana it may not last. Maybe they should take things a bit slower.
Old 03-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh that is true. We didn't see them actually talk about it after Christopher got upset.
Maybe they did? And we just didn't see it. I dunno. I don't actually get how Eddie hasn't let his close friends/family see Christopher.. considering Christopher seems to really miss them.
I'm sure it happened off screen, but it was a moment that should have been in the episode so the last one would have made more sense. And I agree, if the friends family are staying safe too they could see each other sometimes.

Quote:
I don't ship Buddie. But I really like their friendship. But I agree that they do have to make the love interest make more sense. I mean it has been awhile since he's really felt something for someone after Shannon.. but even if he feels something for Ana it may not last. Maybe they should take things a bit slower.
I was always unsure about Eddie & Ana ever since last season but waited to say anything to see if things changes for me, but this episode just made me want to say how I felt about them when they didn't take things slow. Because when it comes to dating and it is children involved, they really need to take things slow just to see if what they have is real or not before they bring the children into it all.

Me and my wild boy
Old 03-10-2021, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Eddie should take it slow make sure Chris is ready to handle Eddie dating, and Eddie needs to know if it's real before bringing her around his son
Old 03-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

So which episode of this season has been your favorite?

Me and my wild boy
Old 04-18-2021, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

9-1-1 Episode Discussion
4x09: Blindsided

Air Date: Monday, April 19, 2021

Athena and the 118 race to save lives after a drunk driver causes a deadly pile-up on
the freeway. Meanwhile, Maddie goes into labor and Hen and Karen are devastated
as they prepare their foster daughter, Nia, to be reunited with her birth mother.

Me and my wild boy
Old 04-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Such a good episode. I think it was one of the best of the season.

Really love the name Chimney and Maddie picked for their baby too.

Me and my wild boy
Old 04-25-2021, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

9-1-1 Episode Discussion
4x10: Parenthood

Air Date: Monday, April 26, 2021

The 118 responds to a series of calls dealing with parents and their children,
including a disastrous birthday party thrown by a mommy blogger. Meanwhile, Athena
and Michael talk to May about her past suicide attempt, Chimney and Maddie adjust to
life with their newborn, and Hen and Karen are emotionally shattered as their foster
daughter, Nia, is reunited with her birth mother

Me and my wild boy