Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

My fave Kyle ship would be Marie then Iz.
Tess isn't bad either.
I slash ship him cause I don't see anything slashy about him.
Ha, Ha, Ha Lovin' it!!!!
Old 08-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mine are Kyle/Tess and Kyle/Laurie. Kyle and Tess are one of my fave couples and I know they would ahve made a great match if they had had the chance. I love fics with them together in it!

I somehow have a feeling Laurie and Kyle would make a good couple too.

Old 08-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Passionate Fan

I think I liked Kyle/Isabel best - they had really good chemistry together IMO. Although I also liked Kyle/Tess a lot
Old 08-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hate that the writers never even gave K/T a smooch scene.

Old 08-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really loved Kyle/Isabel. They had great on-screen chemistry. I loved the friendship so much. They would have been wonderful together.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 08-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Kyle and Tess, by far. When Tess was like "I approve," about his boxers? That was it for me, they were too cute. Stupid writers, Kyle should have been with Tess.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Kyle/Tess is my fave nowdays.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually going to try and answer the question why I like the ships and think they would work....

Kyle/Tess. They both could have benefitted from it in accepting the other side, for one hting. Kyle had a grudge against the humans which Tess broke, and Tess tried to distance her feelings from the humans, always preparing herself to go home, which she made a priority. If Tess would have gotten with Kyle she would have excepted the other aliens confusion better.
Then there's the fact that they had great chemistry, a lot of fun together and were attracted to each other.

Kyle/Alex. They both got the rough end from the aliens most of the time, and especaily Isabel and Tess. They could have related in that, at least. And I do think they'd be able to get along once they were able to relate to each other.

Kyle/Ava. Because Ava is like Tess in some ways and unlike her in some. I think she could have appericated him, but of course we didn't get to see them interact
Old 08-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Uh, I forgot those too. But I need to say I agree in most of those
I need to make that kind of too soon.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

My favourites and why

Kyle/Tess
They were good togetheer, they needed each other to keep themself's insane. I mean, they had the best chemistry, they made each other feel like they were at home. And they were cute together, you need to agree with that They were

Max/Kyle:
Max and Kyle share the second best chemistry. After Max healed Kyle they now share a nice connection with each other. And besides...Blind date rocks.

Let's face it, Nick had the best chemistry with every actor and he made us believe that Kyle had chemistry with everyone

That's one of the reasons I love Nick.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I like Kyle/Isabelle and Kyle/Tess.

I remember during season 2 I loved the idea of Kyle/Tess. Their scenes together were adorable and it just seemed to make sense to me. Kyle made Tess like a human, and Tess made Kyle like an alien. It seemed to make sense at the time for these two to be together. I was kinda suprised when he said he looked at her as a sister.

Kyle/Isabelle would have been great as well. I like Isabelle with Alex originally but unfortunately he died. And I liked Kyle w/ Tess but she turned out to be a killer. Kyle and Isabelle both lost the ppl who I oringinally shipped them with, and then I saw the possibility of these two. They had awesome chemistry imo. I really didn't like Jesse. In my version of the finale Isabelle falls in love w/ Kyle when they leave Roswelll, and she never sees Jesse again.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Banned

I like Kyle/Tess and Kyle/Maria. I never got into Kyle/Isabel, I think they'd be better as friends. My favorite Kyle friendships are with Isabel, Michael, and Alex. Liz was always concerned with her own stuff and I don't think she ever really cared about him, so, no.

H O T Spike_Angel you just summarized why I don't ship Kyle/Isabel -- it would've been too easy. And I hate season 3, anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by A*n*y*a*n*k*a
i like Kyle/Laurie ,i know it sounds wierd ,but when i read a fic called Those Left Behind..i thought they were cute together
I read that story too. Kyle/Laurie would be a good ship.

About Kyle/Maria's shipper name being Remedialists, in Wipeout it was said they were both in Remedial Science together for all of high school so far.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Definitively Kyle/Tess or Kyle/Isabel. But I think Kyle/Maria would look cool, too.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

I like more Kyle/Maria as siblings. Like Kyle as the big brother thing. I don't know why I like them like that. Cute idea.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've always seen Kyle/Maria as siblings too somehow... maybe because of the Amy/Jim thing. And them bickering is quite fun to watch, like when she grabbed him by the collar in one of the Season 3 eps.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit