Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2023, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I win again! The ship I prefer wins in the end! I haven't lost yet.

Old 08-23-2023, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol. i have way too many shows that i have a lot of non endgame pairings, but most of my ships are endgame.
Old 08-23-2023, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I have a lot of ships but not as many lately. But, I tend to end up loving canon endgame ships.
Old 08-23-2023, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched the episode yet, been a crazy day here, but I did see a clip of the kiss on Twitter. So happy to add another endgame to the list. Can't wait to see the whole thing !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
WOO HOO, another endgame ship yay me.

(unlike the weird ass resolution to riverdale i cant. )
As a Bughead, I was just happy for them to have the content they deserved after getting paid dust for three years. Hoping to see their scenes later. Not the ending I wanted for them obviously, but for me the show ended in season 4, so the stuff in the finale is just extra bonus content for me. Definitely endgame in my books and feels like winning twice tonight.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 08-23-2023, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

what riverdale ending. that show ended before the time jump.
Old 08-23-2023, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
what riverdale ending. that show ended before the time jump.
You get it. Literally anything afterwards is a bonus.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 08-23-2023, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
You get it. Literally anything afterwards is a bonus.
I could barely make it through s5. That last episode with them in that weird boat-car was a good enough ending imo.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I quit in season 5, I think literally right after the time jump too. The later seasons sound so weird/dumb! I do kinda want to watch the finale though just to see. Idk if I will ever be able to finish that series, it just sounds so dumb.
Old 08-24-2023, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I quit in season 5, I think literally right after the time jump too. The later seasons sound so weird/dumb! I do kinda want to watch the finale though just to see. Idk if I will ever be able to finish that series, it just sounds so dumb.
yeah me either it just sounds like it got really bad.
Old 08-24-2023, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
WOO HOO, another endgame ship yay me.

(unlike the weird ass resolution to riverdale i cant. )
I don't know what the *beep* that was. I've mentioned before that I stopped watching Riverdale early S2 and returned for the final season. I should have never returned! Anyways, back in S1, I was fond of Barchie. Then I heard they were together in S5 or S6. Then, this S7 crap happened. To be honest, Riverfail was so far removed from a logical thought that I don't even consider Barchie a lost. I don't consider that series a lost. ND had its issues, but it never went that far down the rabbit hole.
Old 08-24-2023, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

they're finally happy

x
Old 08-24-2023, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

They are so giddy.
Old 08-24-2023, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
I don't know what the *beep* that was. I've mentioned before that I stopped watching Riverdale early S2 and returned for the final season. I should have never returned! Anyways, back in S1, I was fond of Barchie. Then I heard they were together in S5 or S6. Then, this S7 crap happened. To be honest, Riverfail was so far removed from a logical thought that I don't even consider Barchie a lost. I don't consider that series a lost. ND had its issues, but it never went that far down the rabbit hole.
well i loathe barchie so im happy about that

but it sounds like no one got endgame...
Old 08-24-2023, 06:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I haven't watched RD in a long time...but apparently it was some kind of poly relationship?? IDK.

This is a great article:

‘Nancy Drew’ Directors Discuss Bringing Nace’s Love Story to Life — and Their 6-Minute Series Finale Scene

Amanda Row (series finale director):

Quote:
I directed season 1 episode 14 when Nancy and Ace are in the library and they read that love letter from Ryan and Lucy to each other. I remember this so vividly,” Row said. “I remember Kennedy and Alex coming up to me with these mischievous grins on their faces saying, ‘I think that Nancy and Ace maybe have a thing. I feel like they have chemistry and this could be a really interesting thing to explore. In the moment, I remember looking at them and thinking, ‘Well, you guys have the same color eyes. Maybe there’s a twist later that you are siblings?’ So I had them read the love letter to each other and they were so right about their chemistry. She continued: “Them just telling me was just really informing me [as a director]. I think we’ve got this thing. People latched onto it so strongly and the fact that the show has ended with their instinct I think is just so cool. It’s so awesome and is a testament to them as actors and understanding their audience.”
Kennedy and Alex were always the true captains on the ship!

It's extra special for me because 1x14 was the episode where I officially started shipping them! And it's still my favorite episode of all time.
Old 08-24-2023, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

That quote and the one about about they wanted to make their kiss scene reminiscent of marriage are the best parts of that interview

Alex and Kennedy really were the ones doing all the work to make Nace great. I hope they work together again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread