Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have zero trust in these writers. It is what it is though.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't watch baseball so I had to come up with something else

Spoiler:
Old 09-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:
Old 09-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeah my trust is incredibly low right now. Given that the next season will likely be short with the next season really up in the air
Spoiler:
Andrea แƒฆ|Icon: mine
Old 09-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Addicted Fan

That's perfect and I don't even watch baseball. The fanbase is Wile E. Coyote, the series is the Road Runner. We're Tom, they're Jerry. After the S4 premiere, TPTB going to do new interviews and throw out the same tired lines. The majority of fanbase is going to wag their tails like a good boy.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Iโ€™ll make a longer post later, but Andrea re: 3x10โ€ฆ
Old 09-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Addicted Fan

So, You're officially throwing in the towel? You believe deep in your heart that Nace will never actually happen on this show. They will never actually share a real kiss and the series will be canceled with no real movement as canon? The biggest CT outside of the X-Files ever. Chris Carter would be proud.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The fanbase is Wile E. Coyote, the series is the Road Runner.
This made me crack up which I needed

The fake tunnel is them only making Nace real in dreams and the coyote is the fanbase being disappointed

I don't have a lot of hope for seeing a lot of Nace together in season 4.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
So, You're officially throwing in the towel? You believe deep in your heart that Nace will never actually happen on this show. They will never actually share a real kiss and the series will be canceled with no real movement as canon? The biggest CT outside of the X-Files ever. Chris Carter would be proud.
I honestly don't think we'll see them together as a real couple (unless there's a Season 5 and even with a Season 5...that's a HUGE maybe). They'll drag out this curse until the bitter end while throwing us a bone here and there...but it'll never be anything real. It'll just be more fake "razzle dazzle"...more superficial nonsense. And then they'll just run out of time...but I'm sure they'll whine in interviews about the nonsensical "slow burn".

I have no idea about a kiss. Since they'll drag the curse out forever...that's pretty doubtful too IMHO. But hey...at least we got a fake hookup in a fake reality that Ace knows NOTHING about!

I have no idea why they don't want to put them together for real. I'm guessing it's because they believe in some BS version of the Moonlighting curse and want to keep teasing them, so people will watch...when all it does it make you look like a coward/bad writer. Or it could just be that they don't know how to write Nancy happy (or even want her to be happy) because they need to keep her crying to "push the plot".

I've said this again and again...but I NEVER thought I'd have to wait THIS LONG for Ace/Nancy on a CW show.

The coyote will be our mascot!

Last edited by broken crown; 09-12-2022 at 07:56 PM
Old 09-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, a damn CW show! The irony is their obsession with Nancy Drew getting laid, but the not with the guy who's the other half of the most popular ship on the series. I would love for a columnist to tell them, "It's S4. That "slow burn" is now burnt to a crisp. It's literally inedible." But that's wishful thinking on my part. Oh, God, that scene is perfect. Yes, Wile. E Coyote is our unofficial mascot.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I think they'll def happen next season, even if it's in the finale
Old 09-13-2022, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think we'll get something it'll probably only be in the last few episodes.

I really want to see them being all cute and couple-y together but I don't think we'll be having much of that.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think they'll def happen next season, even if it's in the finale
And see that's not what I'm after. The whole point of a "slow burn" is supposed to be the payoff...and that payoff is supposed to be a relationship...not a kiss at the end of the show. This isn't a Hallmark movie or a CBS procedural. And the whole point of Nace to me is to see them actually be together as this power couple. It's total BS that we won't get to see that...or at least much of it...if it ever happens.

How come couples on other shows...even just random ones...get to be a couple? It's just not fair. I realize I sound like I'm whining...and I actually kinda am...but I deserve to a little for all the time and energy I've put into this show/fandom.

ETA: It just feels like all this waiting was utterly pointless. And as much as a I enjoy angst (to a point), when it comes to this show...I'm drained.

ETA 2: I've never seen a bunch of writers that had everything and they just fubared it all...for "reasons". Like it's just unbelievable to me.

Last edited by broken crown; 09-13-2022 at 08:17 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread