Elite Fan

Omg
gold-steps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I truly wonder if this episode is anyone's favorite.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen a lot of negative reactions to it so I honestly think no
Old 02-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Unfortunately, there are some people who refuse to think negatively about the show so....
Old 02-02-2022, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-03-2022, 07:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

It's okay...you can say it!
Old 08-17-2023, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh lord this ep. Talk about super disappointing. Prob. One of my all time least favorite episodes and I am bummed because the ending from 309 had me excited. Lost opportunity.

It pissed me off that they wasted the Ace storyline. He should have been the focus really, and he was more blink and miss it. His scenes felt very out of place in the episode. The whole thing was so pointless and he could have been at the ball with everyone else spitting truths, it could have been so good! Why didn’t he just do morse code earlier in the episode and really he was there for a day and found a way to get you out Hannah. How useless are you?

The Ryan plot was HELLA boring.

George and Nick were painful to watch. Can’t believe what George said about wanting to date other people. REALLY GIRL? She was acting so in love with Nick and shes the one that proposed? I actually felt terrible for him. And now he’s being roped into Temperances drama and can tell anyone or kids will die… jeez. Also, why not just keep the old actress? She was so much better.

Bess and Addy are fine, the dance was cute but idk, I’m not feeling it. But I dont care one way or the other about them really.

Nancy and Park were forced as ever. These writers really had to do another sort of “spell” to get that to progress? It was a rehash of 210. Those two have ZERO chemistry. THE CHEMISTRY AINT CHEMISTRYING! And meanwhile, ACE IS RIGHT THERE. STILL. Like, I don’t get these writers. The kiss scene with Park was so bad and the ending moment too, like they went from 0-60 so damn fast. lol. But I know he’s gonna be gone soon so I really don't care.

I am glad George knows too now about Nancy's feelings, (could have done without Hanna’s commentary on it- that was forced) and Nancy really made it seem like she was bummed Ace “stood her up” and thats why she was projecting onto Park.

It was sweet that Nancy realized what Ace was saying and he got through to her. But his sad face watching her with Park NOOOO. How did this turn into Ace being depressed and sad when she was the one that was pining for him first way back in 218? And how come she didnt ask him what he wanted to talk with her about? UGH. This is frustrating. Normally I would enjoy the slow burn but we got limited time people.

Oh well, after the spoilers I’ve seen and heard about I expected this but still. I’m still glad they are at least being built up, even if its snail pace.

What about that?

Last edited by Alexa; 08-18-2023 at 09:05 PM
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 08:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

This is still my least favorite episode ever. It's truly the worst!!!! Even people who are like super positive about the show 24/7 hate this episode. It's just so, so, so bad.

I remember when it aired...people were soooo pisssed and there was alot of backlash on social media...that I think it took the writers by surprise since they were so used to people loving them. So they were like immediately doing damage control. Even Kennedy had to do it. It was just WOW.

Like I still don't understand how you make your midseason cliffhanger a C plot in the next episode. It's so, so weird.

And don't get me started the Nancy-Park nonsense. I fast-forwarded all of that...but I still saw ~images later...and I'm forever blinded by them.

Thankfully, I will say 3x11 is great and I think you will at least love the Nace stuff. Plus, there's no Park in sight.

Last edited by broken crown; 08-18-2023 at 08:00 AM
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

It was just such a lame episode and damaged Ace's relationships with everyone. Like they literally acted like he didn't matter to them. But, I think you'll like the next episode.
Old 08-18-2023, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Their worst episode ever!
Muffy_Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated 311 as well. 310/311 were so bad to me. lol. Of course i liked the nace scene but that was it really.

Park and Nancy are just so utterly dull lol.

What about that?
Old 08-19-2023, 05:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Park and Nancy are just so utterly dull lol.
They are awful.

They should have made Park a 21 year old rookie genius...and it should have lasted like 3 episodes!

ETA:

Quote:
Like they literally acted like he didn't matter to them.
I hated how he was treated!! And nobody ever apologized! I guess Nancy kinda did??? But it wasn't good enough.
Old 08-19-2023, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

there were a lot of things they could have done with park to make it so much better/more watchable lol.

I mean, it was only a day, so it makes sense that no one really picked up on the fact that he was gone. The second nancy figured it out she was on top of it. But it was a bit weird she knew he missed the appointment. At the very least someone could have asked where Ace was. If he had mentioned to someone he was going to be running errands or out of town etc that would be one thing.

What about that?
Reply   Post New Thread