Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2019, 02:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I did the opposite around a month ago - lost an hour

Quote:
Anyone got weekend plans?
I spent some time with family which was nice. Its my Nanna's birthday tomorrow so my parents & sister came down so we could go see her yesterday for it. Then today was mostly just spent cleaning so not the most exciting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2019, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds nice, not so much the cleaning part though
Old 11-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe, happy birthday to her!

I'm just enjoying every moment of the weekend before having to go back to work. Though, have some IEP paperwork to write today, which I am currently procrastinating on.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Website Manager

In regards to time change, kind of glad someone in DDO mentioned it to me, work never said a thing, I guess they don't mind if people show up early? (I guess that's what would happen if you didn't set them back an hour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Anyone got weekend plans?
Did a lot of DDO on the weekend, mostly in groups online. Got from 1-17 from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Obviously a lot more leveling can be done on the weekend, but it's a lot faster than I used to level by myself.

---- Did Nanna have a good birthday?
Old 11-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Did Nanna have a good birthday?
I'm not sure. She has Alzheimer's so not completely aware of what is going on. She kept forgetting when exactly her birthday is, but seemed aware that was why we were visit. She was just excited to see us

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Website Manager

I got to wonder how that works at times how conscience that are that they have Alzheimer's, I mean to have people show up on a day that you otherwise didn't think was your birthday
Old 11-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm afraid to get old and fear that I may forget people and memories.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Did a lot of DDO on the weekend, mostly in groups online. Got from 1-17 from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Obviously a lot more leveling can be done on the weekend, but it's a lot faster than I used to level by myself.
Okay, nice
Old 11-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've got family history of Alzheimer's on both sides of my family so presume it'll happen to me one day scary to think about though
For a long time she didn't want to see that she was losing her memories, & refused to recognize the signs that it was something more. Even after going through having to look after her mother with the same disease. Now she's got some memories in her head that she's convinced happened but never did (E.G. she got an infection in her foot, lost 2 toes, but is convinced children pulled them off). You can't tell her otherwise as she won't believe you & it'll turn into an argument & you're the bad one. Then she also has memories which she mixes up or confuses certain aspects of.

Getting old is awful enough without the added diseases like Alzheimer's terrible thing for the person & their family

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It seriously is awful
Old 11-05-2019, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys I feel sooo sore.. two days or work in the garden and I feel like the oldest woman in the world..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have known a few with Alzheimer's as well. It's sad to see someone like that. To not even recognize your own child in front of you.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, Meredith's mom on Grey's Anatomy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, nice
I'm about half way to 22 now. Might see how much I can hold onto the Epic Levels, there is more Reaper groups for the lower 20s than the higher ones, so unless I know I can find some higher level stuff when I'm looking I don't really want to limit myself. Grouping is so much faster I find, wish I had tried to do it more earlier.

---------------

On other topic heard about the new World of Warcraft expansion with the leveling streamlined, while I can see where they are coming from, it still sucks that they are doing a level squish, it feels like the levels I had gotten in the past are worthless. Granted I haven't played since Boxing Day last year... and the new expansion probably won't be out for at least 6 months... personally I'm guessing around August or later.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to see Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum again on Friday and Saturday.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Yeah, Meredith's mom on Grey's Anatomy.

I'm about half way to 22 now. Might see how much I can hold onto the Epic Levels, there is more Reaper groups for the lower 20s than the higher ones, so unless I know I can find some higher level stuff when I'm looking I don't really want to limit myself. Grouping is so much faster I find, wish I had tried to do it more earlier.

---------------

On other topic heard about the new World of Warcraft expansion with the leveling streamlined, while I can see where they are coming from, it still sucks that they are doing a level squish, it feels like the levels I had gotten in the past are worthless. Granted I haven't played since Boxing Day last year... and the new expansion probably won't be out for at least 6 months... personally I'm guessing around August or later.
I've heard about the new expansion but don't know any more.. what will it all about? I just started exploring those new islands last week

Have so much fun Cece

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©