Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Jen, that means a lot I just pray that I can keep up the strength! It's tough not to take her actions personally.

Aww glad Anna likes school!!! That's always a good thing!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kimberly, I also think you're doing the right thing. Years ago, when I also had my fair share of issues that needed treatment (even though it by far wasn't to the extent of your roomie), I also worked hard to push people away but in fact I wanted them to stay. And those that sticked around were the ones I am still in touch with today. Of course that didn't mean that I could do anything I wanted but the fact that people were willing to stick by and help me in any way they could, ultimately did the trick that I started working hard on getting better. I think it's good that you're in a dorm so that you've always got someone you can go to if things get out of hand.

Btw, our TV started showing the 3rd season of Doctor's Diary (the show and the actor I mentioned on the first page). I so didn't expect it to happen this soon, it will be wonderful not to watch it only on DVD but also on the telly Even more yumminess And then he'll also be playing in a German movie that's opening in a few weeks' time in Austria so I am going on a trip there to see it

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 09-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the advice Dora! I just hope this girl doesn't start harassing me or something so that I am the one that wants to leave. If she decides she can't live with a roommate and wants to move out, that's fine with me. But I don't want her kicking me out. I don't have time for bullying. I want to be the person that stands by her, but she can't abuse me. I'm going to try my best with her! It's a shame cuz this was only the second week of school! Gosh!

Sounds like you'll have a lot of eye candy Dora!

Thanks for the support everyone even tho everyone knows how crazy this girl gets and they support me, her actions still bother me. I don't like not feeling comfortable around a person. I'm giving her a chance to make things better though.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

for the eye candy for you, Dora I really need to get Sky/cable in the house & watch recent TV, but I don't have time!

Hang in there, Kimberly, it's good that you do have the RA who can step in if things get too much and I totally agree with Dora: it's easier for your roomie to push people away, because it's proving her point that others don't care. And as long as she believes that, it's hard for her to get better.
You always have us here if you need to rant

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

thanks Jen
Old 09-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I also find it hard to watch TV these days, that's why I'm really happy I got DD on DVD so even if I can't catch it on our or the German telly, I get to see it any time I'd like But I did get the DVD of another movie the same actor was in and it took me about 3 weeks to be able to watch it...and then a few more days to watch the extras...

Kimberly How are things with the roomie? Any better?

Thought I'd post a fan video of the couple from DD so that you guys can also have a look at the yumminess There are some voiceovers in German from the show as well but you get the gist even without understanding them...

i see it in your eyes ♥ Marc&Gretchen - YouTube

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

I have been home for the long weekend Dora, so no new catastrophies. I'm just having a really hard time not thinking about it. I cry constantly. It's rough. If I would just let it go and go on with my business everything would be much better. I have to let it stop screwing with my head. I'm getting angry at myself now! It's this girls' problems, not mine. She should be the one suffering. I should keep doing my thing. I did nothing wrong to begin with. ahhhhhh. thanks for asking though need all the support i can get! and i have the support of EVERYONE i know...i'm just afraid that my constant obsessing and talking about it will annoy people and drive them away. But i can't keep it bottled up, you know? I stop crying after I talk it out with someone. Given, I can't be talking it out 24/7!! Pray this week goes better.

I'll check out that video!!
Old 09-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

You should definitely let it out what you're feeling, otherwise it'll start eating you up inside and that's no good. Perhaps you could write it down if you feel you're overburdening other people with it. At least that's what works for me - and was one of the main tools that helped me to get my life back on track.

Old 09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

it'll take more than you talking about this to drive us away, Kimberly & if it helps, it's good we can help in some way! I wish I could help more than lend an ear (or eyes, in this case) to listen.

I'll check out the vid when it's not after midnight Noise levels down.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hope you enjoy it girls And best of luck Kimberly, feel free to share your frustrations with us if you want, it's really no problem at all

Jen, did you hear about the new GH album? That is really original

Old 09-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Dora: well, it sort of was coming anyway, ploys now they've left Simon, I'd say it a way to figure out what to do next hopefully there'll be new songs too.

Ugh, the weather here is abysmal, it's not even funny anymore I want a few decent days

Old 09-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hopefully they'll come up with something good and that singles won't be like on the first GH album. I still wish they'd released Written in the Stars as the single, but, alas...

Our telly is showing Varsity Blues next Friday Too bad it's on the same evening that The Dubliners will be playing so I won't be able to watch it from the start but hopefully I can catch up at the end Will miss 'the scene'

Old 09-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

whos GH ?
Old 09-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Well they're not with Simon anymore, Dora, so maybe that'll help with the singles choice always helpful when you don't have someone in charge who's trying to stop them from spreading their wings into songwriting
Pity about you missing the start of VB the intro is one of the best parts, remember?

I'm confused these days... My boss is really nice & understanding & it scares me a little. I've ranted here enough for you guys to know that's not his MO, so I wonder... But I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts

Where's everyone? How are you all?

Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Maybe your boss got a girlfriend or something Jen?

Ugh, its been rain rain rain here