Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

With this guy, I don't mind cliche at all indeed

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 01-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really should mind my own business but i guess the girl in me cant deny wanting some details.

I just want one cliche from the books in real life too, the perfect guy. Wait, did i just use perfect and guy next to each other?
Old 01-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

V: seriously

Tho hey, I had a few of the cliche things in my life, shckingly enough

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's really no problem girls with sharing some more details...I am just tired and will try to get some sleep and I can then tell you all tomorrow...

Good night

Dora

PS. Btw, totally loving this video: YouTube - Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight) Mamma Mia The Movie. Only found it a few days ago, seems a promo video for the movie...

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
Old 01-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Night night Dora

Old 01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess Dora's bliss and optimism about guys is rubbing on to me too. I just want her recent good luck with men to rub on me too.

Goodnight Dora.

To be honest ive had some nice cliched stuff in my life too. But it just wasnt the cliched 'forever and always', '...and they lived happily ever after' kind.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Mine wasn't of that kind either... just a few random flowers, a poem and bit like that Sweet memories...

Old 01-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah thats what i had too. I want to be happy when i remember all that, but it just reminds me how i dont have it anymore. Im getting depressed just thinking about it.

I need to have a one-night stand or something. Hey, it works for men.

Okie, i should turn in now. Ttyl Jen. Sweet dreams.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aww, Dora! I'm so thrilled for you!

Karen - That Maggie Sottero dress that you posted is beautiful...so is the other one. Thanks for sharing those! Post as many ideas as you'd like...I need all the help I can get! I've looked through all of the dresses on that Maggie Sottero website, and it's really really helpful to see the dresses that have pictures of "real" brides wearing the dresses on their wedding day. It gives you more of an idea of what the dress will look on you, as opposed to the picture-perfect models. Not all of them have those pics, but a lot seem to. Oh, and that's good advice about trying them on. Trying on one you really like first kinda sets the bar, I guess.

avi: Beatriz
Old 01-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Veronica, don't be depressed I wish I could ship over someone for you gals as well...

I've been up for a while now but my parents kept budging into the bedroom so couldn't write more about last night...will get to it now plus post about it on my LJ

Good morning btw

Dora

Old 01-21-2009, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

Dora: Thanks for the PM

Hm, a one-night-stand sounds tempting, tho how I'd get a guy for one is beyond me at the moment...

Maddie: I'll try and keep an eye out for dresses, too At least you know the style you like, that's always a good start

V: I know how you feel... funny how when you see someone happy, you're happy for them, but you end up feeling crappy about your own life...

So, I got a text last night when Stephen was over from his gf/ex/whatever to see if we can meet up before my Mom comes over... and eventually we agreed on Friday, but now I'm just overanalysing stuff and everything...
I'm kind of wondering if she's trying a little to get him & me to argue or something, cos she mentioned they're going to this cheap place shopping and she's all: "I don't know if he's mentioned, but do you need anything?" and obviously he didn't say anything, so now I wonder... plus it's a bit far and according to him, his car's not in the best shape, nor should he be driving such distances really, so I dunno...
It's just so frustrating always finding something to second-guess everything he says and wondering if he's lying to me again. It's like this quote I read: "It takes forever to gain someone's trust and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to have it all destroyed again."
Honestly, I'm sick of this and I'm sick of being patient and I'm sick of always having to wait for others to solve their issues before mine can even consider coming into play
My life sucks.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, Dora, Im so happy for you. Thanks for the PM. Just reading it, i was so thrilled i cant imagine how excited you mustve been. He sounds really nice and there's no doubt that he's interested.

Thanks girls. I dont want to be so miserable all the time, but its just everyone sems to know what they want, where there lives are going, and they seem to be happy, and im just none of of those things. And then when the one thing that ever made sense to you is gone too, its hard to remain sane. Anyway no whining before i get drunk. How are ya all today?

Jen, sorry about the mess that your life seems to be right now. I really dont like whatever your ex's ex/whatever is up to. The situation is fragile already, she should just stay out. And i think meeting her isnt a bad idea, it would help you judge if she's trying to make things tough for you. And i know what you mean, its hard to wait and let people get over their problems when you are dying with your own. Its happened to me many times when i couldnt burden my troubles on someone or confide and start talking about it, cuz it wasnt the right time, and the other wasnt ready, and they had huge issues of their own.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

V: Just keep looking at me whenever you feel like you're lost and everyone has a goal... I'm almost 30 and I've absolutely NO IDEA what I want my life to be
Ah, getting drunk...

I don't know, I just feel so frustrated by this whole thing... I mean, I'm pretty much falling apart at stupid little things, but I just keep thinking there's bigger issues that need to be sorted first. Damn me and the fact that I studied a bit of psychology, which resulted in me refusing any kind of therapy...
It's amazing how you can tell yourself that your issues are less important than everyone else's even though you're standing there and they pretty much fill any room you're in, no matter how big Gah, why can't life just for once be simple?

OK, sorry, enough self-pity
It's still freezing here, I almost landed on my backside a few times this morning, just walking... Not that it would be the first time in my life

Old 01-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Therapy does good. I told myself that i didnt need any either, but i did. And even though people find it hard to talk to a stranger, i found it easy after i got over the awkwardness, thhey dont know you, they dont judge you, and they just listen and let you talk, which is sometimes all one needs.

The smaller issues bother the most, and they become the big issues very soon, if not sorted soon. Life, sadly, is never simple.

I have a tendency to slip, trip and fall too. Earlier i had all the elegance of an elephant. But thank goodness, its better now.

I need to get back home and get drunk.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

I wish I could go get drunk, but I really a) can't and b) don't want to end up feeling worse, which I always do when I drink

See, for me, therapy did about enough for me to find out that it's obviously not going to work if I edit myself and while talking to the therapist think: "Oh God, I can't say this, she's doesn't want to hear that." When I caught myself doing that with a totally simple and obviously issue-causing thing, I knew there was little point with that particular therapist If I can't tell her anything, she obviously can't help.