Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2009, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The JVDB OT Thread #21: Its a New Year but great titles are still hard to come up with!

Sorry for the lame title. i suck at them. Karen could change it if anyone comes up with something better.

Hey Nora. I see you've ptiched your tent in every Smallville related thread, even the spoiler one. (yes, I lurk!)

Dora, thanks for the PM, you are a lucky girl, he's darn cute. And I LOVE your new avie.

Jen, when are you going to get one? C'mon!! And you got snow too??

Hows everyone doing today?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
Hey Nora. I see you've ptiched your tent in every Smallville related thread, even the spoiler one. (yes, I lurk!)
I have a stalker. I live in the spoilers thread. Feels just like the old days of DC, except the spoilers don't piss me off as much. But it's nice having that feeling of anticipation again.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 01-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

I never noticed we needed a new thread, thanks V

Um, V, I'm making them for you guys to "wear" And the snow doesn't count, it's gone already and we have ... drumroll... shock... rain

The only thing I seem to be following these days is Home and Away... it reminds me of DC tho... disappointment

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, Im no stalker but i cant help but notice that every spoiler thread for Smallville is started by you. Im currently not obsessing on any show like that, even though i watch many, but i wish i would, i love the whole waiting and guessing thing too, like we've been doing for James' role in OTH.

Um, Jen, dont try and get out of it. You really should, just for a day at least. Just let us rejoice a little and then you can go back to Robcandy.

Oh, we got rain too, but i dont mind it so much. But i hate the puddles, which i have an annoying tendency to step into.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I'll try... but I need to make a new one (Maddie stole my fav and Dora my second fav of the ones I made )... it'll get me to make more James icons, too

Puddles seem to have magnets attracting my shoes, too Plus even if they don't it's pouring down so much that I always end up soaked anyway

Old 01-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the idea of you making some more James icons.

Oh and its worse, if you're soaked and its windy *shudder*

Ok, i got to make dinner now, will be back in a while.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna go pretend to study or something

Ugh, wind... I hate wind with a passion. Seriously.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate wind too. Mostly cuz it messes up my hair.

One if my friends was telling me a funny incident that happened with her the other day. Her bf was just teasing her and getting lovey-dovey, and then he ran his hand through her hair and her hair is like jute, really frizzy and rough, and his fingers got stuck in her hair. So much for romance. And one day, she was wearing her hair in a knot on the top of her head, and she wanted to open it up and wear it loose, so she removed the clip, and since her hair is so rough, they wouldnt come down, her hair were stuck on the top of the head, they were so stiff!!

Dinner is made, i just dont feel like eating. Anyone else going to watch Obama's swearing-in ceremony?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Thank goodness my hair's not that curly

Not sure, I'll have to see what time it's gonna be shown on our TV I'm kind of not into politics, so I'm not too pushed on watching it.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love my hair whenever i look at hers. And her blood boils if anyone dares to complain about their hair in front of her.

Im going to watch it, its going to start in a short while now. I take some interest in politics. Cant believe im saying it, but i think I will miss Bush.

But yay for Obama. I think the world would begin to see America in a different light now that he's been voted as the President. Indians face racial discrimination everywhere, so im hoping things would change a little.

Racism wont come to an end so soon, but at least people will start talking about it with some honesty. Its always been like a elephant in the room. So maybe people will start giving their prejudiced views a second thought.

Oh wow, that was almost a rant.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey girls,

I am back...and already have live from Washington on CNN...wish I could be there in person as well...just saw Obama and his wife walk into the White House before together with the Bushes...Obama just gives me such a great vibe, I am very excited about it all Plus I love watching all this kind of stuff on CNN (as Jen would know )

Sorry I nicked your 2nd fav avi Jen But you know I love Varsity Blues...next time I come to Ireland, I have to bring the tape with me and we can reminisce together

Veronica thanks Glad you also approve I must really like him not to be watching the inauguration until there'll be some programme on it on CNN (until 11pm or so )

Oh, Dustin Hoffman just on the telly

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 01-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not surprised, it must be annoying to have people with easy maintenance hair (comparing to hers) complaining about that.

Ah, I can't watch then if it's now, I won't be home for another while

See, I think it'll make racism go away in some people's minds, but it'll just make it worse in others' Those who are extremely racist are not going to change, unfortunately

Dora: Tape? I have the DVD

Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's all this circus before now Jen, the actual inauguration ceremony where he is sworn in is in about an hour and a half (6pm our time)...I am just so happy that the Americans managed to vote for someone who is not the typical white American male that is usually elected as President...that gives me hope for my country as well (I rather not get into our government and elections )

DVD? Awesome...then I don't have to think of bringing anything over And yes, I still have a VCR and it works (I am always slower in terms of technological advancement )

And my hair likes to flow all over the place anyway, so for me it's exactly the opposite problem than the hair not moving anywhere...it would want to go everywhere No idea what I would've done if I had been born before hair spray was invented

Oh, forgot to mention...I was with that 12-year-old that I teach just before and I had to let her go 15 minutes sooner because her bf took her out for a pizza He even kept ringing her before but I said that he'll just have to wait if he really wants to go out and she picks up and says: "Be patient, I'll be there at the time we arranged to meet" and put the phone on silent She is a very fast learner

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I wish I had a VCR for all my old Take That tapes Tho Mom has one

She's good... and he seems very eager

OK, I'm off in a bit Hopefully I'll be back later tonight.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really enjoy spending time with her and now all these bf stories, she is too sweet...

Ttyl then