Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll believe it when I'm watching the final episode of season 1.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Such a pessimist, my dear Karen.

But uhhhh, yeah. I'll believe it then too! I have high hopes for this one, though. It sounds interesting and different from anything else out there currently (well, here in America at least).

avi: Beatriz
Old 01-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

more james!!!!

Quote:
Medium Takes On Dawson

James Van Der Beek (Dawson's Creek) will be visited by Patricia Arquette's clairvoyant character on an upcoming Medium.

31-year old Van Der Beek plays a guy whose mother mysteriously vanishes. Allison (Arquette) will be forced to confront demons of her own during the psychic investigation.

Cutting ties with (and poking at) his teen idol persona, Van Der Beek has made exceptional TV appearances as a serial killer on Criminal Minds and a film director on One Tree Hill.

You go, Daws! source
so excited for more james on my tv but hasn't he done enough guest appearances now....... criminal minds, how i met your mother, ugly betty, one tree hill, and now medium....
Old 01-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is awesome news. I love Medium. Although i only ever saw it online, cuz it was never aired in my country. Im worried about the number of guest appearnaces as well, but i think he needs to do that until he gets noticed, and lands something big.

Thanks Kimberly.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Guest appearances are a bit annoying when it seems like his work is scattered all over the place, but I like the shows he's picking, it gives him exposure (and us something to watch ), so hopefully someone will notice him and offer him something amazing

I haven't seen that show in ages, it doesn't (typically ) air here

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-23-2009, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

i've never watched Medium...is it good?

i agree, the guest appearances have been good and on popular shows which is good if it wasn't for james, i never would have watched criminal minds...now i never miss an episode
Old 01-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the show, Kimberly. Its like Ghost Whisperer, if you watch that? Its about a woman who has psychic powers and she can commumnicate with the dead, and she helps people.

I used to watch CM before that also. And thats why it was so much more exciting to see him on it. It was before i joined here and so i didnt even know about it, and then one day he was there on the show, and i was thrilled!!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

what day is the show usually on ?

One Tree Hill - 2003 - PRESENT

ADD ME - http://www.myspace.com/gml04
Old 01-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

^^good question. i'll have to look it up. and i wonder when the episode he's in is going to air....

ok, thanks for the info V! Yeah, i do love GW and i love it so i'll probably like Medium too

EDIT

Medium airs Mondays @10pm on NBC

EDIT

check out my post on the Dixon thread....James has been filming another episode this week!

i've updated the OP for this thread...its starting to get hard to keep up!!
Episode 615 of One Tree Hill is now available on the CW website...check OP for the link

Last edited by dcluv; 01-23-2009 at 09:58 AM
Old 01-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for updating the OP, Kimberly. Its good that he's giving us something to talk about and go about so frequently.

Btw you will love Medium then. I love GW too.

Just saw that post on the Dixon thread, and now im trying to calm myself a little. Im so happy for James. Its not like a fleeting guest appearance anymore. People have noticed and appreciated him.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is great news. Kimberly, James got me into CM too. Love the show.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Kimberly! Another guest appearance wasn't exactly what I was hoping for from him, but it'll do. I just wish it was a show I actually watched, like OTH...I was totally lost when I watched him on Ugly Betty and I didn't know about his Criminal Minds appearance until months later, so I never even saw that one.

Anyway...yay for more James on our tv's!

avi: Beatriz
Old 01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

his CM appearance was creppy but amazing! plus it aired after the superbowl so that was great publicity!
Old 01-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He hardly had anything to do in Ugly Betty, he had 2 tiny scenes, he didnt have a SL or anything. All his other guest appearnces have been much much better than the one in UB.

Maddie, you havent watched James in CM yet? If not, then please watch it. I think it was episode 214-215. He was brilliant. He was creepy, weird, and vulnerable at the same time. It was one of the few times when i felt bad at the death of a murderer.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was excellent in that role.

Hmm, more OTH, Medium and there's a pilot being worked on...this may be the year of James