Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Is tumblr like the new live journal? All of the sudden it's become really popular it seems...
Old 02-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I just did, but it's a work in progress

Dawson and Joey FTW

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 02-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

cool!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
Lukeee you've spoiled us by always posting scenes...I'm lost without any
^^ Sorry Kimberly I haven't had much time lately and D/Jo ends up paying for it.

I was watching That 70's show finale the other day and Ive seen it many times but it always reminds me of D/Jo in the season 5 finale.

Eric & Donna had nothing on Dawson & Joey as far as chemistry but both couples were childhood friend and you know I love that crap.

The only reason I brought this up is cuz I was wondering knowing what happens in season 6 would you rather of had Dawson's creek end here like that 70's show did with kinda of an open ending that strongly leans towards a D/Jo happy ending or have the real finale season 6 and all ?
Old 02-26-2011, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Open ending any time. I actually thought the ending in anything from S4, S5 and Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption were better than the actual ending. They were open endings, sure, but they were more true to the core of the show, more realistic than the Finale turned out to be. Especially because while there were hints at the triangle, it wasn't made solely into THE core of the show. Jo clearly still had her own issues & I just can't see how by the end of the Finale ep, she was suddenly over them. And that's just one of my problems with that two-parter.
/endrant

Luke: would you mind if I used some of your pic spams for the tumblr? I'll credit you, of course

Kimberly: I forgot to mention: tumblr is sort of like Twitter with pictures in a way, it's for blogging, sharing graphics & tends to get either crazy or a lot of fun (or both ). It's just an easy way to look at pretty, to be honest

I'm gonna try and spread some love for DJo on there, seeing as the DC tumblr is a bit PJo

Old 02-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
Open ending any time. I actually thought the ending in anything from S4, S5 and Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption were better than the actual ending. They were open endings, sure, but they were more true to the core of the show, more realistic than the Finale turned out to be. Especially because while there were hints at the triangle, it wasn't made solely into THE core of the show. Jo clearly still had her own issues & I just can't see how by the end of the Finale ep, she was suddenly over them. And that's just one of my problems with that two-parter.
/endrant
^^ I agree it seem like the finale didn't really clear up anything the show never did deal with Joey's problems and I think she definitely had some cuz who is that scared and unsure of everything for that many years.

Quote:
Luke: would you mind if I used some of your pic spams for the tumblr? I'll credit you, of course
^^ Go ahead take whatever you want Jen and you don't have to credit me cuz I mix and mach caps like I make a lot of the Dawson facial expressions but if I can I just get the Katie one's from Katie Holmes . com cuz it's faster but even then sometimes I have to make them my self too cuz there's not always the expression I want then I just put them on a red backdrop.

Edit :

Oh I forgot Jen that daisy art with the coda kiss is cool I like that one.

Last edited by Lucas William; 02-26-2011 at 07:38 AM
Old 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Good point, Jen. A more open ending would have been more realistic. Like Katie said, she didn't want the show to end with a wedding cuz it wouldn't be realistic to dawsons creek. I wouldn't have wanted it to end at s4 or s5 cuz then we wouldn't have gotten to see the D/Jo greatness that was 601/half of 602
Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Extreme Fan

^^ It would be bad to miss 601 and 602 their sex scene and moring after was the best one on the show.

And I think I finally made peace with the finale Cuz we got "I love you's" and we got "you and me always"

and Joey said that the D/Jo ending on Dawson's show "was perfect. Absolutely perfect"

like she wanted to keep the thought of their romance alive and she never told Dawson that she thought he is tied to her childhood cuz I like to think she didn't want to kill the possibility of them getting back together some day and who's to say that PJ wouldn't breakup a year later cuz Pacey can't get a decent Job in New York and ultimately feels like a looser again.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

P/Jo def broke up after a year...if they even made it a year
Old 02-28-2011, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

See I don't get how that makes sense. She's watching a show where the two characters who are basically her and Dawson get together at the end and she says it's perfect, yet she's sitting there with Pacey and we're to believe she'd choose what is not perfect? I guess logic doesn't belong there

I guess my way of making peace with the finale is that I keep forgetting that the couch scene was supposed to show that Jo picked Pacey. No really, I keep seeing it as just friends sitting watching Dawson's show.

Last edited by JenMixelle; 02-28-2011 at 06:12 AM
Old 02-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

What couch scene?

Old 03-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ Yeah Kimberly's got the right idea.

Quote:
See I don't get how that makes sense. She's watching a show where the two characters who are basically her and Dawson get together at the end and she says it's perfect, yet she's sitting there with Pacey and we're to believe she'd choose what is not perfect? I guess logic doesn't belong there
^^ Yeah I don't get it ether Jen it don't make sense at all but then again what dose make sense concerning relationships on DC after season 1

^^ This still makes this scene look much dirtier
Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

It does along with the ad running on tv and the commentary

good times

Old 03-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Love D/Jo make out scenes in the begining of S2!!
Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ Yup me too and they looked so good together whether they were kissing or not.