Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Well it was more I was thinking about building up the tension, drama, and angst. So that when they finally reunite and get to have that moment where they get to be happy and uninterrupted. It's a chef's kiss.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I don’t care how we get them, I am just excited to see their journey.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Me too, honestly, I don't want them together right away. They're not in the same place and they both have some growing to do. Plus if I'm super honest, I'm still a tiny bit bitter about season two and I also really like Forlex. So I want to see them get their short time in the sun. But I do not want them wasting another whole season of Malex, they better happen at least halfway and stay together. I don't want a dance bs, let the story move forward, don't show us what they already have, lets see new stuff.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited too, that we are going to get Malex stuff
Old 03-06-2021, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

There is a time jump remember.. i just hope they don't cut out all the growing Malex did during that time
Old 03-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
There is a time jump remember.. i just hope they don't cut out all the growing Malex did during that time
Oh yeah I forgot about the time jump, does anyone know how big this one is?

I wonder if they are gonna do one of those time jumps things, where they drop us in a place say six months down the road and a lot of changes have happened. Then they drop flashbacks here and there to show how things progress to there. Or if they are gonna the time jump like in a video game and they are like here is a whole new world, we're just gonna throw things at you storywise, try to keep up.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have absolutely no idea how long the time jump is... just that there is one

I wouldn't mind flashbacks... just as long as we get to watch Malex coming back together
Old 03-06-2021, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Perhaps they will do flashbacks of Michael and Alex having missed moments. But it's clear they are still madly in love with each other and both are scared to make the next move. And then in real time, either one takes the first step or someone like Isobel pushes them together and that's when they reunite?
Old 03-06-2021, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am really hoping to see Michael really pushing the idea that he and Alex belong together
Old 03-06-2021, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am really hoping to see Michael really pushing the idea that he and Alex belong together
I could see Michael being at first respectful of Alex being with Forrest. But then as time goes by, Michael slightly flirting with Alex, than being more playful, casually touching Alex. Spending time with him "as friends" only, perhaps trying to get Alex on his own. While Michael works on improving himself and being the kind of man worthy of being with Alex and also being in the right head/heart space to be in a healthy relationship at all. Then bringing up to Alex what they once were and how he misses Alex. Then talking about how he's still in love with Alex and he's still never looks away.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It’s what I want to see, especially after the clusterfk that was season 2
Old 03-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

For sure, like seeing Michael do something sweet and romantic for Alex. For Michael to be there for Alex, to be honest and upfront with Alex. For Michael to talk about his feelings with Alex and be like I'm still in love with you, I never stopped. And of course you know the words, "I never looked away," will be used at some point.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They better not cut anything out with the time jump for Malex
Old 03-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
They better not cut anything out with the time jump for Malex
Exactly, we better see all the moments that lead to their reunion. They have only one more chance to make this right and having Malex being downgraded again or keeping them limited isn't gonna help the show at all. Like Vlamis said, "if they know what's good for the show," they won't mess the Malex about with the show or fans.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully we get a promo soon... something that will sneak us a peak at how Malex will progress this season