Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vlamis just loves to tease us
Old 03-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm just keep expecting Vlamis to scream Malex from the top of a building or for him to get a skywriter and have it up in the sky for all to see.

It's sweet to see him rooting for them, I just hope he doesn't get carried away. I know he doesn't mean to hurt anyone, but I have seen Miluca and Forlex fans upset over his stance. Now Vlamis has every right to be the Malex ship Captain that he is, he's been like that since day one. But sometimes it does come off a bit strong.
Old 03-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vlamis does not owe any fanbase anything. When the triangle was in full force in season 2, Vlamis did his best to promote both ships, but he does have a preference and he lets that shine. Vlamis preferring Malex, and making merch for Malex, and enjoying the material he gets the most when he works with Tyler, should be celebrated. The triangle/M*Luca is over, so therefore Vlamis feels so much more confident in just supporting Malex, the main romantic relationship his character has. I say good for him. I have always said we are a very lucky fanbase.. both Vlamis and Tyler have been overly amazing to us. The fact that they love and support Malex just as much as their fans is an honour.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-05-2021 at 01:26 AM
Old 03-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vlamis has he right to ship who he wants. He does not owe anyone anything
Old 03-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want some promo for this show... Malex promo will be the best, but I am up for anything at this point
Old 03-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we all want something
Old 03-04-2021, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

“Man, I’m seeing things that I wanna see.“ - Michael Vlamis

Vlamis being needy on main He is so eager for Tyler's attention

xxxx
Old 03-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

I agree he has a right to ship whoever he wants, I mean he's been vocal since day one how much he loves Malex. And I have always loved how passionate he is about Tyler and Malex. How much he loves being paired with Tyler and how he doesn't have the hang ups that I saw so often with male actors growing up. So I am thankful for Vlamis and how sweet and adorkable he is. Vlamis is a new puppy with all this stuff, he's learning how to be more diplomatic like Tyler is. Vlamis is just an energic passionate person who loves to be vocal on things that he cares for. He's new at all this stuff and he's still learning.

It's also not fair to blame Vlamis for how people view his enthusiastic view on Malex. Their views and their opinions are theirs and not something to lay at his feet. And some of them I think take things too far, like for example people accusing Vlamis of being racist because he's more pro Malex. And wasn't more protective of Heather (in this person's eyes) when trolls were posting hateful racist bs against her. Not that I know much about that, so I can't comment. Like I said, that's their views and it's not Vlamis fault that he's done something that they don't like or don't approve of.

I think some people are just dead set on who they want Michael or Alex to be with, and that they are also very vocal about everything else being wrong if it goes after their given choice of pairing. Even though it's clear (especially with that woman gone) that powers that be will probably go with Malex. Since they are so cosmic and bring in the ratings, money, and probably will be the best direction for the show, considering how popular they are. It's a business after all, they are gonna go where the golden eggs are and you would have to be an idiot to have that kind of lighting in a bottle chemistry and not use it at all.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have never seen Vlamis condone any racism about his co-stars. And that is all I will say on the matter. This fandom (all parts) has a volatile side for sure, but I do not participate in that. I stick to Malex and Vlamburn and just enjoy the fun and peaceful vibe I have managed to find within this fandom.

Aside from Malex being popular and for bringing in a large amount of positive media for this show.. Malex makes the most sense within the show as well. The chemistry, the story.. it all just works. Fans root for Malex because their story is compelling. I don't know what else to say about it. Roswell, New Mexico is NOT a remake of Roswell... it is a reimagining. They were always trying to do something completely different to the first series. Malex is built into the fabric of RNM, and if you don't like it then feel free to re-watch the original, but I wish fans would stop comparing the two shows, because they are different. They will never be the same and the fans who want that are always going to be disappointed.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Aside from Malex being popular and for bringing in a large amount of positive media for this show.. Malex makes the most sense within the show as well. The chemistry, the story.. it all just works. Fans root for Malex because their story is compelling. I don't know what else to say about it. Roswell, New Mexico is NOT a remake of Roswell... it is a reimagining. They were always trying to do something completely different to the first series. Malex is built into the fabric of RNM, and if you don't like it then feel free to re-watch the original, but I wish fans would stop comparing the two shows, because they are different. They will never be the same and the fans who want that are always going to be disappointed.
This! All of this
Old 03-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Malex fans
Old 03-05-2021, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

The network and powers that be behind the show would be fools to waste all that chemistry and popularity more than they already have.

Now with Carina gone, I think many people that had left are only giving the show one more chance to not mess this up. They need that influx of ratings and viewership.

Plus I think Vlamis might explode if they keep Malex separate any longer. He's their biggest cheerleader and he's so ready for them to happen.

I think they will have a moment in ep 4 at the earliest, no kissing will happen, but the cosmic pull will be making itself known.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just can't wait for the 1st Malex moment
Old 03-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

I'm guessing, it's the kind of moment, where it takes them by surprise. They are doing something with the story of the episode of the week and they're hanging out. And the universe starts whispering in their ears to kiss.

Where a moment that wasn't charged, suddenly becomes charged because of their cosmic connection. They are drawn in, but then they also break it off.

Then the second time it happens, they are interrupted because they're not as strong to ignore their connection.

Then the third time it happens, they do kiss or almost kiss, but something breaks them apart.

Then they avoid each other for a while because it's complicated, while all their love ones are yelling at them that they should be together.

They dance around the subject, but then they actually talk, be honest, and reunite.

Of course these moments are spaced out over several episodes.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When we get our Malex scenes, no one better interrupt them